Matija Nastasic

'Fans' wishing their own players to get a red card? Are you freaking serious?

mansour's tow ropes said:
was I the only one actually hoping it was a red?

Yeah...<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:34 pm --<br /><br />
cccc said:
'Fans' wishing their own players to get a red card? Are you freaking serious?

C untsville this place tonight

Carl_Man_City said:
Seems to have lost his confidence a bit this season, give him time, he'll come good again

If you were down the pecking order behind Demichelis you'd lose your confidence too . He needs regular games a young talented player, many thought he was a revelation when he first arrived, I just can't understand the handling of him lately .....

I've been a big supporter of Nasty since he made his debut but there's something gone from his game this year. He looks to have lost a yard of pace and his composure, which for me was one of his biggest assets, seems to have disappeared. He was like a rabbit caught in the headlights on occasions tonight. Hope it's him just getting right after his injury because he's definitely not been right when he's played this year.

He's a 'prospect' who may develop, no more. He certainly shouldn't be considered a part of our 'best pairing' against our main title rivals. If he is, our squad is definitely not up to the job.

-- Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 am --

He's a 'prospect' who may develop, no more. He certainly shouldn't be considered a part of our 'best pairing' against our main title rivals. If he is, our squad is definitely not up to the job.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:42 am --<br /><br />He's a 'prospect' who may develop, no more. He certainly shouldn't be considered a part of our 'best pairing' against our main title rivals. If he is, our squad is definitely not up to the job.

TrueBlue1705 said:
Carl_Man_City said:
Seems to have lost his confidence a bit this season, give him time, he'll come good again

If you were down the pecking order behind Demichelis you'd lose your confidence too . He needs regular games a young talented player, many thought he was a revelation when he first arrived, I just can't understand the handling of him lately .....
How many more mistakes does this guy have to make before people realize he aint good enough....every time he has to make a decision he hesitates which in turn costs us or in the case of tonight could have cost him a red card...this age thing can only be used so many times......come on wake up blues we need a centre back we can rely on to play along side VK..

Had a wonderful first season but something has happened since then. Either injury or he got complacent thinking he's already made it but he's gone backwards. I'm not Lescott's biggest fan but I'd play him next to Kompany until Nasti can get back to where he was.

Certainly does seem to be struggling to adapt to Pellegrini's system this season. I'd be a lot more comfortable with Joleon slotting in there instead for the meantime but he's on his last legs at the moment and will be shipped out in the summer. We seriously need to buy a proven class defender like Subotic or Vertonghen who will take the pressure off Vinnie and also allow Nastasic time for him to gradually establish himself back as a prominent member of our first-team.

He's got great potential, we shouldn't be so quick to write him off!

Not his best evening, confidence is utterly shot. TBH I've never thought he was anything other than average, I took some shit on here last season for saying it.

IMO he knows he's going to be replaced and it wouldn't surprise me to see him moved on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.