Matt Le Tissier

Always been very polite with plenty of time giving when ever I've talked to him.
He has never talked about the stuff people on here are going on about either though, I haven't spoken for a couple or three years!

Always been very polite with plenty of time giving when ever I've talked to him.
He has never talked about the stuff people on here are going on about either though, I haven't spoken for a couple or three years!

I don’t know him but I did once sit at a poker table with him for a couple of hours. He was very pleasant to everybody and came across as an all round nice chap.

I believe that he honestly believes that the shite he is coming out with is true. I don’t think he’s on a grift. I reckon he genuinely believes that he’s doing a public service spreading the nonsense that he is.

A wonderful player who has become a wonderful,yet criminally under utilised,commentator/pundit.

Is he too honest? does he dare to say what others will not?

His opinions are always spot on in my book,he shows no bias and he doesn't appear to crave attention.

So why do we rarely see him other than on Sky sports?
This more than anything will explain his infrequent sightings.

How the fuck did he end up there? He always seemed alright. One of the best pundits on SSN back in the day.
He’s a busy twat on X. He follows and reposts things from right wingers like June Slater and that fuckhead Marjorie Taylor-Greene.

He isn’t exactly Barton, but on the same path. Very vocal about Covid and shite like that.

Up to him. I just remember him as someone who could score outrageous goals and stuck to his guns of not selling out to go to Blackburn.

He has gone down the £2m a year, David Ike type road. The world has so many utter pricks that the wilder the tale, the more they believe it and willing to go listen to stories you literally couldn’t make up if you weren’t at it. He’s making a complete **** of himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.