Matthijs de Ligt

much like that Jamie Jackson tweet, ive heard the interest is genuine, it's just he'll be very expensive and im not sure if City will go through with it or not. maybe one to keep an eye on really

What’s the difference between Alderweireld Vertonghen Sanchez Foyth and Nico Laporte Stones and Vinnie? He’s not going to get much playing time from either club out of the gate and Foyth struggled this season after being highly rated out of Argentinia.

What’s the difference between Alderweireld Vertonghen Sanchez Foyth and Nico Laporte Stones and Vinnie? He’s not going to get much playing time from either club out of the gate and Foyth struggled this season after being highly rated out of Argentinia.
Spurs played 3 at the back prior to Alderweild's injury issues. Also Alderweild could well be sold.

Standard young player’s response. Playing time important and mentions how he played almost every game. But then it looks like it says “I’m not ready to leave Ajax, I think”

Standard young player’s response. Playing time important and mentions how he played almost every game. But then it looks like it says “I’m not ready to leave Ajax, I think”

"I'm not ready at Ajax", think you've got what he meant right though?

Probably for the best if true. He's a generational talent, but not hugely necessary - very much an opportunistic signing. I think we're well stocked for the season with Laporte, Otamendi, Stones and Kompany. Assuming we sign Jorginho as well, Fernandinho becomes an option to play there.

There will always be other targets and the next big thing will emerge at the end of next season, should we need to make a signing at that point, depending on what happens with Kompany.

De Ligt has Spurs written all over him and with Alderweireld likely going, it would be a good move for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.