Matthijs de Ligt

Maybe back 3 or looking to use the cbs as part time back ups for other positions (Laporte left back, Stones Fernandinho backup)
Either way could explain the need for 5 cbs, especially as one of them may be injured at any one point

I trust the scouts, a few ‘respected’ blues on twitter, and a few posters on here that have been overwhelmingly positive about him. We definitely don’t need him and yes you’re right we do have comfortable cover in Danilo and Walker. I’m very comfortable with Nico, Stones, Laporte, and Vinny for a few 5/6 match stretches but we’ll need to replace Vinny and rely less on Nico within two years. I’d rather have the top kid in now and preping rather than spend a wild amount when every club knows we need the position filled and will take the piss.

I’m not going to have a hissy fit if we don’t land him but I’m all about your Sanes, Ndombeles, Jesus, Mbappes. This isn’t even going to happen anyway so what are we even doing going back and forth.

I'm all for it 'if' he's that good.

But in the near future, he would probably just be sat next to Tosin in the carpark eating sandwiches most weeks if we did sign him (or maybe backup right back).

I have said before that i would be happy signing this player but i do think Tosin will be the better CB in the future but he is years away from the first team squad he needs loaning out not just for one year probably three then maybe we will have our own Pique

I have said before that i would be happy signing this player but i do think Tosin will be the better CB in the future but he is years away from the first team squad he needs loaning out not just for one year probably three then maybe we will have our own Pique
Sadly from what I’ve seen of Tosin he looks like he will never be top class.

Sadly from what I’ve seen of Tosin he looks like he will never be top class.

Agreed. I think we let our want for our younger players to break through it blinkers if they actually are good enough? Foden and Diaz you can see have it but Tosin has never really impressed me to be honest. Plus is every big club in the world chasing Tosin?

@Neville Kneville Not to go back and forth again but I think he’s better than you think. I’ve watched him a handful of times and thought he was ahead of Davidson Sanchez (who I think will be a star) when they were together. For those saying he’s too young and ‘inexperienced’ I’d say that he’s got about 10 starts in euroepan competition and just made the erdevesie TotS. I don’t think he’d be out eating lunch with Tosin, I think Tosin would be out on loan and MdL would seriously be fighting for a spot from day one.

I still think it’s a long, long shot at best but I think it’d be wise to sign him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.