Matthijs de Ligt

Liverpool have proved with VVD and Alison they will just pay the fee, if he's the man they need, whatever the cost. De Ligt looks the "real deal". Our policy seems to be to convince the player to come for the project, rejecting other clubs and hopefully pay a reduced fee.
Their priorities will surely be a genuinely creative midfielder, some kind of cover /challenge for their front three, and some backup to their fullbacks, where their cover is really scant, too. Can't see them prioritising another CB over those positions, and I don't think they have the financial muscle for everything.

To be fair, we do pay the fee too. Just not every time. Ederson, Laporte, Mahrez, Walker, Mendy all come to mind
How many of those players were we in direct competition with Europe's elite clubs like we will be with De Ligt? I understand our normal policy but some generational players may deserve a different approach?

I'm watching the title celebrations for Ajax, and he's such a captain, it's incredible. He's up on stage talking to the crowd with the mayor of Amsterdam and Appie Nouri's family with the kind of gravitas you'd expect from a 30+ year old Vinny.

Lmao United.
They should someone from Lower half PL team.Thaybis their standard.Players would rather prefer Wolves Everton or Leicester over United

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.