Mc Donald Mariga deal done (Merged)

moomba said:
samharris said:
Some of our fans are acting like spoilt brat primadonna's ffs..Rags in the making.

People have the right to question and criticise without the old chestnut of being a rag thrown at them.

More raglike to not be questioning things like this IMO.

there's a difference between criticizing and acting like a 2 year old who had his favorite stuffed animal taken away.

zeusbheld said:
there's a difference between criticizing and acting like a 2 year old who had his favorite stuffed animal taken away.

I guess we could all act like 90 years olds who can't stand any sort of emotion or passion about the game.

How come Fergie blue nose got a working permit for mame biram diouf, who has played 2-3 games for senegal.
And then we dont get it for big mac, unbelievable :-(

corrigan of norway said:
How come Fergie blue nose got a working permit for mame biram diouf, who has played 2-3 games for senegal.
Are Senegal in the top 70?

If so then young players can be allowed work permits despite not having played in 75% of their countries games based on their potential.

Matty said:
corrigan of norway said:

If so then young players can be allowed work permits despite not having played in 75% of their countries games based on their potential.

89 in the latest rankings.

lancs blue said:
Matty said:

89 in the latest rankings.

In that case I'm not sure how Diouf got his work permit, perhaps that could form part of our second appeal?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizie/Calcio/95778/Diretta+Calciomercato+%2C+acquisti+e+cessioni+in+tempo+reale" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.corrieredellosport.it/Notizi ... empo+reale</a>

Mariga talk with Inter Milan

city dealing with this transfer- clumsy and incompetent!

- why leave it so late, to do a work permit, when the office is flying through dealings . We have grounds for a good appeal, considering kenya is commonwealth nation.

- it's all a bit embarrassing. The player thought he was signing, so did his mother. Presume bojinov is still a city player as well!

I dont know why we have had to wait untill the last day to do deals!

Cup for cock up's again!

moomba said:
zeusbheld said:

I guess we could all act like 90 years olds who can't stand any sort of emotion or passion about the game.

so not foaming at the mouth and posting "i hate you! i hate everyone! you suck! sack cook! sack marwood! sack mommy and daddy!" is evidnece of a lack of emotion or passion about the game? right then we should all act like fucking mongs seeing as it's the only way to show passion and emotion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.