McAtee & Delap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rangers would be a terribly pointless loan, EDS level quality.
Yeah… because Swansea, QPR or Cardiff is gonna be much more beneficial. Same level of league.

He might be looking at the big European tie coming up against Borussia Dortmund. Westfalenstadion and Ibrox on a European night would be a fantastic experience for a young player.

He's a pure CM though, hes' not a front 3 player like Palmer and Phil were are. Its gonna be a nightmare to see him get game time as an 8 or 10 here in the first team.
He seems more like a 10 to me, then an 8 second.

We play with a front 5 with two 8/10s anyways, I count those positions as attackers.

KdB and Gundogan are old, he just has to be patient here, the minutes will ramp up.

We play with a front 5 with two 8/10s anyways, I count those positions as attackers.

KdB and Gundogan are old, he just has to be patient here, the minutes will ramp up.
Spot on if he’s patient I’m sure he will get opportunities. The little I’ve seen he looks a real talent.

Yeah… because Swansea, QPR or Cardiff is gonna be much more beneficial. Same level of league.

He might be looking at the big European tie coming up against Borussia Dortmund. Westfalenstadion and Ibrox on a European night would be a fantastic experience for a young player.
SPL is nowhere near the level of the Championship. Christ. 2 games against Dortmund before being knocked out is hardly compensatory.

The championship is a much better league then spl, with difficult fixtures every game and most of the teams are playing for something be it avoiding the drop or sneaking into the playoffs. I honestly don't believe either rangers or celtic with all their resources would get promoted out of that division

Yeah i see him there as well, but its not a position easily gotten into without maximum trust for Pep, even in dead rubbers. Barely seen Phil there.

Spot on if he’s patient I’m sure he will get opportunities. The little I’ve seen he looks a real talent.

Not saying that he won't be patient, but ever since Sancho went to Germany for playing time, the level of expectation amongst young players seems to have increased.

Hopefully he will listen to Pep and our coaches and be given reassurances about playing time, future involvement with the first team etc or a suitable loan arranged.

Signing a new contract would be a good sign imo.

Yeah i see him there as well, but its not a position easily gotten into without maximum trust for Pep, even in dead rubbers. Barely seen Phil there.
Yeah I agree it's an important position for Pep, but think it's safer for him to trust youth there than in defense.

I've seen him play Palmer in midfield, but he seems to like the false 9 as a test for players it seems, or just an area to give easy minutes.

Yeah I agree it's an important position for Pep, but think it's safer for him to trust youth there than in defense.

I've seen him play Palmer in midfield, but he seems to like the false 9 as a test for players it seems, or just an area to give easy minutes.
Palmers played in the front 3 alot in the EDS, McAtee not so much, gonna have to adapt for now to be used there or take a loan where the pressure on perfect on the role aint so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.