McDonalds struggling

They do a decent job with their marketing campaign for their coffee, but it really is SHITE.
Hard agree. It’s fucking awful.

Back to the main point of the thread, I’m not mourning for McDs and can’t remember the last time I ate it. Probably have it once a year, usually on some kind of road trip where’s there’s simply nothing else available. All the big burger chains have gone to shit and have lost out to smaller, more regional players who can point to not being big, factory-scale, monoliths, even if their food is often not that much better.

Nothing beats the old Wimpy on Market Street ;)

Last edited:

Back to the main point of the thread, I’m not mourning for McDs and can’t remember the last time I ate it. Probably have it once a year, usually on some kind of road trip where’s there’s simply nothing else available. All the big burger chains have gone to shit and have lost out to smaller, more regional players who can point to not being big, favour-scale, monoliths, even if their food is often not that much better.

Ah, the ‘bender Brunch’

Depends on the outlet. Some a lot better than others.

I don't like McDonald's food mostly - even though my local McDonald's is pretty good.

For fast food, my go-to by far and away is Taco del Mar.
Subways is pretty good too - of course some locations are full of fruit flies and lazy workers that I'd avoid like the plague.
Dairy Queen - at least where I live (Seattle suburbs) - is really good.
Can’t stand Subway ! Jersey Mike’s are pretty decent

Back to the main point of the thread, I’m not mourning for McDs and can’t remember the last time I ate it. Probably have it once a year, usually on some kind of road trip where’s there’s simply nothing else available. All the big burger chains have gone to shit and have lost out to smaller, more regional players who can point to not being big, factory-scale, monoliths, even if their food is often not that much better.

Not been but there is still a Wimpy in Huddersfield

Many millions clearly enjoy the taste of McDonald’s - yes it’s all unhealthy shite but the taste is good.
I’ve noticed a drop in quality whether it’s my tastebuds changing or they are using cheaper potato’s/meat and cooking differently but upto a few years ago I would enjoy a Big Mac meal just as much as any pub burger. If not more.
Jeeze, really?? You must eat in some real rough pubs. If you came to mine for a barbecue I would be ashamed to serve you shite like McDonalds but each to their own I suppose.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.