McDonalds struggling

Jeeze, really?? You must eat in some real rough pubs. If you came to mine for a barbecue I would be ashamed to serve you shite like McDonalds but each to their own I suppose.

Part of my job is entertaining clients and taking them to pretty much the poshest restaurants in London - I more often than not think ‘meh’ to the meal I get and get a Burger King on the way home from Waterloo.

Part of my job is entertaining clients and taking them to pretty much the poshest restaurants in London - I more often than not think ‘meh’ to the meal I get and get a Burger King on the way home from Waterloo.
So you don't eat in the posh restaurants, paid for, but wait to get a Burger King on the way home ? I'm calling bullshit...

So you don't eat in the posh restaurants, paid for, but wait to get a Burger King on the way home ? I'm calling bullshit...

No i eat in fancy restaurants all the time, other day I ate at cinnamon club - Indian place near Westminster but pretty posh, lovely setting in a basically massive library room, small dish courses, all lovely food but nothing filling - same for most of the places I go too. Usually after meal and a couple beers later I’m in a queue for McDonald’s/Burger King on way home - I can admit to preferring shit junk food most of time to the posh restaurant food I go to regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.