McDonalds struggling

Do the macfoodforthought survey online using a code on a previous receipt and you can get burger/fries for £2.99 plus your own drink.

I remember when they first came out in the UK, I used to spend a couple of weeks every summer in London with a friend. His mother would take us to one of the two and they were the best burgers I’d ever eaten, along with the best milkshakes. They have gone down hill since those early days which were definitely not about cheap junk food.

I think maybe I misstated when I described it as cheap junk food. What I actually meant was that it was affordable food that wasn’t trying to be healthy. What I didn’t mean is that the quality was poor. Indeed they used to be able to deliver good quality at a low price point.

It's nothing to do with being snooty, the food is just bloody crap. The bread rolls are cheap and the burgers are cheaper. You go in a pub and burgers are all loads better. Go to an independed fast food place and the burgers are better. They offer this shite because most of their customers don't think about what they are eating.

Many millions clearly enjoy the taste of McDonald’s - yes it’s all unhealthy shite but the taste is good.
I’ve noticed a drop in quality whether it’s my tastebuds changing or they are using cheaper potato’s/meat and cooking differently but upto a few years ago I would enjoy a Big Mac meal just as much as any pub burger. If not more.

Went into McDonalds yesterday and had some breakfast to kill time while waiting for the nearby car garage.

It's now nothing more than a waiting room type place with hardly any staff. The ketchup / napkin / salt and pepper stand thing has gone and it feels even more cold and soulless than it did before. Awful, ugly place. Who the fuck thought this "refurb" was a good idea?!

It's obviously done to suit the delivery driver people but if you want to go in and eat something it is incredibly dystopian.

And the "mighty" breakfast McMuffin was gone in about three bites. About as mighty as a dormouse's morning turd.

Many millions clearly enjoy the taste of McDonald’s - yes it’s all unhealthy shite but the taste is good.
I’ve noticed a drop in quality whether it’s my tastebuds changing or they are using cheaper potato’s/meat and cooking differently but upto a few years ago I would enjoy a Big Mac meal just as much as any pub burger. If not more.
Did it hurt having your taste buds removed? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.