McDonalds struggling

Utter shite,go in and look at the menu photos they are nothing like the shite that they give you(not had a burger from there for at least 20 years) but been in for a coffee which isn’t that bad

I only ever trusted n liked their Root Beer, that were way way back when they carried it.

Other than that, their restrooms make for convenient places for taking a piss nowadays...
This is known in our house as "going for a McPiss."

If a staff member challenges you and enquires if you intend to buy any food, then this is known as "a McPiss with Lies"

They have put prices up too much. It used to be the cheapest calories on the market when you just needed to put something in your belly. They have to undercut places that serve actual food or I don't see how the business model works.

They do a decent job with their marketing campaign for their coffee, but it really is SHITE.
Mine has a bakery type counter with fresh cakes/donuts/croissants/bagels etc made in store daily and the coffee on offer has certainly moved along since the days of a choice of black or white! Haha!

Mine has a bakery type counter with fresh cakes/donuts/croissants/bagels etc made in store daily and the coffee on offer has certainly moved along since the days of a choice of black or white! Haha!
It's a functional caffeine delivery system at best. I'd rather spend a couple more Dollars on a decent coffee from an independent coffee shop.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.