McDonald's

Comrade Buka said:
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.

“The tertiary butylhydroquinone and dimethylpolysiloxane in the McNuggets probably pose no health risks,” Nestle said. “As a general rule parents shouldn’t feed their children foods with ingredients you can’t pronounce.”

Comrade Buka said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Comrade Buka said:
I am sure you keep those ingredients in your pantry. So all is good. I know I do. Oh wait...

I guess you don't know what i.e. "modified" means.

Im sorry mate you have lost me completely

I suggest you watch the movies Food Inc and King Corn.

I also suggest you read up on Codex Alimentarius and some of the decisions made by them.

Im sorry mate i just dont give a shit. I eat McDonalds like 5 times a year now, i enjoy it when i eat it. Unless i start eating leaves from the forbidden garden its quite likely there will be some form of shit in my food and drink. I would suggest you worry more about the air you breathe as its full of shit and you have no choice in breathing

Comrade Buka said:
dannybcity said:
I don't get the obsession with people trying to put others off McDonalds. If you don't like it then fair enough, don't eat it.

I don't get the obsession with people trying to defend McDonalds. If you like it then fair enough, eat it.

Why should they have to defend it? I don't like salmon for example but I don't feel the need to produce youtube clips of salmon fish cakes being made.

dannybcity said:
Why should they have to defend it? I don't like salmon for example but I don't feel the need to produce youtube clips of salmon fish cakes being made.

Salmon best food ever. Best taste, best for the body and if you train the fish oils and proteins are a fantastic for recovery and muscle growth. Salmon is good eating.

The Pink Panther said:
Comrade Buka said:
White boneless chicken, water, food starch-modified, salt, seasoning (autolyzed yeast extract, salt, wheat starch, natural flavoring (botanical source), safflower oil, dextrose, citric acid, rosemary), sodium phosphates, seasoning (canola oil, mono- and diglycerides, extractives of rosemary). Battered and breaded with: water, enriched flour (bleached wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yellow corn flour, food starch-modified, salt, leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium aluminum phosphate, monocalcium phosphate, calcium lactate), spices, wheat starch, whey, corn starch. Prepared in vegetable oil (Canola oil, corn oil, soybean oil, hydrogenated soybean oil with TBHQ and citric acid added to preserve freshness). Dimethylpolysiloxane added as an antifoaming agent.

“The tertiary butylhydroquinone and dimethylpolysiloxane in the McNuggets probably pose no health risks,” Nestle said. “As a general rule parents shouldn’t feed their children foods with ingredients you can’t pronounce.”
Some people cant pronounce simple words, they gonna starve ;)<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:43 pm --<br /><br />
didactic said:
dannybcity said:

Salmon best food ever. Best taste, best for the body and if you train the fish oils and proteins are a fantastic for recovery and muscle growth. Salmon is good eating.

Fair bit of mercury in them though, thats not so good for you

didactic said:
dannybcity said:

Urgh you must be mad, in fishcakes there's water, breadcrumbs, acid, dead kittens etc.

personally I fucking love it, cant beat some chicken nuggets in barbecue source
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJNekyP-6s" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJNekyP-6s</a>

malg said:
Jasondh said:
Don't like the general stuff but I am partial to a breakfast now and then!
That's the one. Don't like the burgers, or any of the other stuff, but I can't help liking their breakfast. The coffee isn't too bad either.

Have to agree. Only partake of their brekkers. Good job they don't serve it all day really.

gaudinho's stolen car said:
ono said:
rassclot said:
watch morgan spurlock's award winning documentary 'supersize me' for the answer. anyone who can eat a mcdonald's after watching this film must have a fucking strong stomach that's all i can say.
Me and my brother watched that a few years ago.....and immediately went to a drive thru afterwards. Made us hungry.

If I ate curry from my local takeaway for breakfast, dinner and tea, or Domino's for every meal I would be fucking dead after a month, but it doesn't mean I won't eat it now and again.

the point i was making is that spurlock discovered the stuff was addictive (& designed to be so). he knew it was shit but couldn't wait to get more down his neck.

rassclot said:
gaudinho's stolen car said:
ono said:
Me and my brother watched that a few years ago.....and immediately went to a drive thru afterwards. Made us hungry.

If I ate curry from my local takeaway for breakfast, dinner and tea, or Domino's for every meal I would be fucking dead after a month, but it doesn't mean I won't eat it now and again.

the point i was making is that spurlock discovered the stuff was addictive (& designed to be so). he knew it was shit but couldn't wait to get more down his neck.

All fatty and sugary food is addictive as it releases that happy hormone in your head for some unknown reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.