MCFC film night @ Cornerhouse - NEW DATE TICKETS AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fri 26th April MCFC film night @ Cornerhouse

Looking forward to this, Gary. I'll have my first trip over to Manchester in a long time (not since the Maine Road days) for the game vs West Ham, so this is a fantastic opportunity for me.

Still enjoying your fantastic book (-:

Booked. Feel like a proper Culture Buff going to the Cornerhouse!

Looking forward to it.

Will be there, I think Gary. Booked 4 tickets. Then got a message saying that although the money may have been taken out of your account, there is a problem.-please get in touch with Cornerhouse immediately. As I'm just back from the pub and it is now 1:54am that isn't really practical - hardly your problem(!), but what I am really hoping is that it means the smaller venue is sold out and they are thinking of moving it to the bigger one. Here's hoping!!!

Got mine last night and looking forward to it. The club should do more re it's heritage and employ Gary and likeminded fans to provide our supporter base with a more indepth knowledge of the club since the start, i.e films, videos, booklets, talks and a museum!

Just booked a couple of tickets. Looking forward to the 26th

I propose all Bluemooners in attendance sport name badges, stating their names and whether they are a Mancini in-er or out-er :)

Blumers Bloomers said:
I propose all Bluemooners in attendance sport name badges, stating their names and whether they are a Mancini in-er or out-er :)
Can see it kicking off :)

I remember taking the morning of school to go and queue around Maine Road with my dad for the FA Cup replay tickets in 81 and then went back into school in the afternoon with a letter off my mam excusing me the morning off due to sickness. The following morning after register my form teacher asked me to stay behind for a quiet word. She then went on to tell me how i'd let her and the school down but most importantly she could never trust my mother again form writing an untruthful letter excusing me because on the monday evening apparently Granada had a camera going up and down the queues and I was spotted alongside my dad by my form teacher. I suppose its true what they say that the camera never lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.