MCFC film night @ Cornerhouse - NEW DATE TICKETS AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fri 26th April MCFC film night @ Cornerhouse

It looks like a second showing will take place in early May but it all depends on fixtures being rearranged etc. I'll let everyone know when I've had confirmation.

In the meantime.... those attending on 26th April may be pleased to know that Cornerhouse will be stocking copies of "Manchester The City Years", "Joe Mercer, OBE: Football With A Smile" & "Manchester A Football History" for the MCFC film night.

If you're coming along then I'll be happy to sign copies before or after (might be worth getting pressies early for Father's Day etc.?) the show.

The National Football Museum, MCFC and Waterstones also stock the books in the city centre (but not WHS!).

If you're wondering whether "Manchester The City Years" is worth buying or not take a look at the ebook text only version at amazon:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manchester-The-City-Years-ebook/dp/B00C1MDLA6/ref=zg_bs_1040524_8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.co.uk/Manchester-The- ... _1040524_8</a>

My publisher has made the text from the opening chapters available as a text-only kindle book. It contains almost 35,000 words and has been made available at less than £2 for a trial period. In the next couple of days they intend to post a similar section covering the period 2009-2012 and if those 2 are popular then they'll make the entire text available.

Re: Fri 26th April MCFC film night @ Cornerhouse

A second date and time has been announced. It is expected that this will be the last showing of the footage during 2013: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.cornerhouse.org/film/film-events/the-boys-in-blue-manchester-city-fc-on-film-2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cornerhouse.org/film/film-ev ... -on-film-2</a>

Tickets sold out quickly last time, so please book early if you want to attend.

Re: MCFC film night @ Cornerhouse - additional date on page 8***

I have one spare for Friday night if anyone else is keen to make the first showing.

Ticket now gone

Tim of the Oak said:
I have one spare for Friday night if anyone else is keen to make the first showing.

Ticket now gone

Same here 1 going spare, as I won't be able to make it up.

Two spares for tomorrow night (26/04) via a mate who now can't make it

PM if interested.

Looking forward to this. Setting off once I have our cup final tickets sorted. hoping for a good day all round.

Can you book in person for this new showing in the next couple of days? Or is it online sales only? (No card so want to pay with cash!)

I def want to go now, no better way to mark 10 years since the last match at Maine Road... who'dve thought 10 years ago when we left we'd be playing in the cup final 10 years to the day of that southampton match (and that it wouldn't be our first final in that decade either!)

kippaxkid74 said:
Can you book in person for this new showing in the next couple of days? Or is it online sales only? (No card so want to pay with cash!)

I def want to go now, no better way to mark 10 years since the last match at Maine Road... who'dve thought 10 years ago when we left we'd be playing in the cup final 10 years to the day of that southampton match (and that it wouldn't be our first final in that decade either!)
Wow is it really ten years. Doesn't time fly when you are enjoying yourself!!!!!!

kippaxkid74 said:

You can buy from the Cornerhouse box office direct but tickets are going quickly, so can't guarantee they'll have any left if you make a special trip. Best to phone them and see if they'll save them or something.

Tonight's the (first) night.

Looking forward to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.