MCFC film night @ Cornerhouse - NEW DATE TICKETS AVAILABLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fri 26th April MCFC film night @ Cornerhouse

Rascal said:
Please try and do another Gary
+ 1

I know there are complications with copyright, etc, but a recording would be mighty fine for those too ill or infirm to attend in person.

Sounds great Gary, as I live in Sweden now, hopefully my nephew can take my dad, who has been a season-ticket holder for 60 years and would love to see old footage.

Latest news - we're looking at doing a second screening but it's difficult finding appropriate dates/times that work. If I hear more I'll let everyone know.

Gary try and get a later screening time my son can't get up to Manchester until 20.00 and then needs to change
clothes etc. Or do a Saturday one next if possible.

blue b4 the moon said:
Gary try and get a later screening time my son can't get up to Manchester until 20.00 and then needs to change
clothes etc. Or do a Saturday one next if possible.

Might be a bit easier to have your son make arrangments to get here a bit earlier than Gary arrange a specific time to suit just one person!

Keep us all posted if there are to be any repeat showings of this film anywhere please Gary. I can't make this particular one due to being away for the weekend. I know you've already said there can't be a DVD made but if there ever is that opportunity I'd be very interested in buying a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.