MCFC Statement: Tevez Withdraws Request (Merged)

Re: Transfer Request Withdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once a Red always a Blue and a handsome devil to boot!! Get In!!

Robbo. said:
To all the dicks that slated Tevez, utter fools.

A bit harsh.

If your bird dumped you, would you not slag her to your mates only to change your mind when she takes you back?

It is human nature. No need for having a go at blues on this. They were not the fools, Tevez was. But he has changed his mind and will get the support needed. Having said that, it will never be the same - much as it is never the same when you get back with an ex.

For the record, I never cried at the transfer request nor slated him. He is a professional footballer, nothing more, mothing less and does not share our love of City.

Bemused about this whole episode to be honest, when the story broke didn't know whether to laugh or cry but now it has been settled for now it proves to me the following

1) The club are bigger than any player
2) The Manager will be backed to the hilt by the club
3) The Chairman, Cookie Marwood and Bert run our club with the owner backing them in their decisions.
4) The above four are all operating in the same direction.
5) We have handled the whole saga in a professional way and that on its own shows how far we have come as a club.

Delighted it is over and no reason why we can't get behind the team (we would anyway) and cheer us to the sucess we have waited so long for.

gooney said:
Thaksins Love Child said:
I pondered over this but decided against the knee kerk reaction. By the time we got to Friday I was convinced he would play tonight so I have made him captain for the weekend - COME ON CARLOS ;o)
lucky bastard
Made even more sweeter because most of the other games got postponed. Ph and I have Yaya and Kolarov hehe

Oh to be a fly on that wall....

Now get to scoring Tev. (Does this mean a deal is done for Iniesta then?)

Surprised but obviously very pleased hes staying till the summer at least.

Presumably a deal has been done that says if he still wants to go in the summer he can if our valuation is met. Best all round for club and player.

Really his advisors made a big mistake they underestimated the club, owner, fans and the immense dislike for the player and agent in the press. No doubt the press and fans reaction getting behind the club made his position impossible as regards forcing a transfer through in January, especially when the Sheik himself made it known he would not be sold and whatever action neccessary would be taken to make sure the contract was honoured.

Well played by the owner, club and manager IMO couldnt have worked out any better considering the circumstances.

I think we can assume he will continue to give his best he knows no other way unlike that pig Rooney his form has fallen off a cliff.

Once a Red always a Blue and a handsome devil to boot!! Get In!!

Re: MCFC Statement On Tevez Coming Shortly...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
bluezi said:
cheers for the link... Im in a much better mood after the kind of day ive just had, got pissed wet though repairing a live water leak...

Isnt easier to turn off the live income before working on it!!!!

whats happining didnt mean to post it 3x..

I couldnt find the stop tap.. and the one outside was frozen solid.. i did try freezing it but it was to much of a leak to help.. plus it was lead onto copper..

Re: MCFC Statement On Tevez (Merged)

I'm glad the club and Carlos could agree to draw a line under the matter so we can move on. Think this guarantees that he's off in the summer though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.