MCFC Statement: Tevez Withdraws Request (Merged)

Re: MCFC Statement On Tevez Coming Shortly...

NewbBlue said:
Tactfully played, Bobby.

Anyone think this was intentionally delayed until 2 hours before the match to lift our boys?

Look that way. We're not slack enough to delay it 'til two hours before a match just out of procrastination, that's a million miles away from the way the modern City works - so it must have been deliberate.

I suppose it silences anymore potential boo boys this way, they go to the match with this immediately in their head, rather than there being a couple of days for them to formulate thoughts of ''actually, he's STILL a bit of a ****....''

and it lifts the team.

if we went and lost now it would be not just typical City but mega fucking turbo triple charged typical City. Hopefully not mind..

Re: MCFC Statement On Tevez Coming Shortly...

NewbBlue said:
Tactfully played, Bobby.

Anyone think this was intentionally delayed until 2 hours before the match to lift our boys?

Look that way. We're not slack enough to delay it 'til two hours before a match just out of procrastination, that's a million miles away from the way the modern City works - so it must have been deliberate.

I suppose it silences anymore potential boo boys this way, they go to the match with this immediately in their head, rather than there being a couple of days for them to formulate thoughts of ''actually, he's STILL a bit of a ****....''

and it lifts the team.

if we went and lost now it would be not just typical City but mega fucking turbo triple charged typical City. Hopefully not mind..

I think I jumped the gun a bit having the dog put down.....
ahh well at least it's close to christmas, "Tevez 2" has a nice ring to it :)

Bemused about this whole episode to be honest, when the story broke didn't know whether to laugh or cry but now it has been settled for now it proves to me the following

1) The club are bigger than any player
2) The Manager will be backed to the hilt by the club
3) The Chairman, Cookie Marwood and Bert run our club with the owner backing them in their decisions.
4) The above four are all operating in the same direction.
5) We have handled the whole saga in a professional way and that on its own shows how far we have come as a club.

Delighted it is over and no reason why we can't get behind the team (we would anyway) and cheer us to the sucess we have waited so long for.

Re: Transfer Request Withdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robbo. said:
To all the dicks that slated Tevez, utter fools.

A bit harsh.

If your bird dumped you, would you not slag her to your mates only to change your mind when she takes you back?

It is human nature. No need for having a go at blues on this. They were not the fools, Tevez was. But he has changed his mind and will get the support needed. Having said that, it will never be the same - much as it is never the same when you get back with an ex.

For the record, I never cried at the transfer request nor slated him. He is a professional footballer, nothing more, mothing less and does not share our love of City.

Rammyblues said:
Bemused about this whole episode to be honest, when the story broke didn't know whether to laugh or cry but now it has been settled for now it proves to me the following

3) The Chairman, Cookie Marwood and Bert run our club with the owner backing them in their decisions.
5) We have handled the whole saga in a professional way and that on its own shows how far we have come as a club.

Delighted it is over and no reason why we can't get behind the team (we would anyway) and cheer us to the sucess we have waited so long for.

I totally agree. Im pleased the way we handled the situation. He will still leave in the summer though.

Surprised but obviously very pleased hes staying till the summer at least.

Presumably a deal has been done that says if he still wants to go in the summer he can if our valuation is met. Best all round for club and player.

Really his advisors made a big mistake they underestimated the club, owner, fans and the immense dislike for the player and agent in the press. No doubt the press and fans reaction getting behind the club made his position impossible as regards forcing a transfer through in January, especially when the Sheik himself made it known he would not be sold and whatever action neccessary would be taken to make sure the contract was honoured.

Well played by the owner, club and manager IMO couldnt have worked out any better considering the circumstances.

I think we can assume he will continue to give his best he knows no other way unlike that pig Rooney his form has fallen off a cliff.

alera said:
Surprised but obviously very pleased hes staying till the summer at least.

Presumably a deal has been done that says if he still wants to go in the summer he can if our valuation is met. Best all round for club and player.

Really his advisors made a big mistake they underestimated the club, owner, fans and the immense dislike for the player and agent in the press. No doubt the press and fans reaction getting behind the club made his position impossible as regards forcing a transfer through in January, especially when the Sheik himself made it known he would not be sold and whatever action neccessary would be taken to make sure the contract was honoured.

Well played by the owner, club and manager IMO couldnt have worked out any better considering the circumstances.

I think we can assume he will continue to give his best he knows no other way unlike that pig Rooney his form has fallen off a cliff.

Beautifully summed up mate!

great news but goes without saying he has to lose the armband and i've lost some respect for the guy. Very badly advised, of which he seems happy to have taken a chance on...

hopefully he has a storming second half of the season, starting with a couple of goals this evening.

well done everyone on the board at city. we've come away from this episode with our heads held high showing no one player is bigger than the club. hopefully weve learnt from our 'kaka' mistakes and this is a sign of things to come...

happy.

Re: Re: Transfer Request Withdrawn!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rammyblues said:

This.... In a nut shell, mate.
Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.