Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't bother reading sky's analysis of our new turkish wonderkid. Apparently, he only scores sitters and he isn't even going to get a game.

was the coverage more than the 2 paragraphs the BBC gave it, instead spending more time on Utd gossip than actual transfer news for us. Notice when Utd just sold Nani on the cheap but no mention of how much they paid for him, guaranteed if it was us there would be a line of "who joined City for £24 million"

was the coverage more than the 2 paragraphs the BBC gave it, instead spending more time on Utd gossip than actual transfer news for us. Notice when Utd just sold Nani on the cheap but no mention of how much they paid for him, guaranteed if it was us there would be a line of "who joined City for £24 million"
Actually it would have read
"City flop xxxxx dumped for £4m, having cost the club an eye watering 55million euros"
(They would have included the wages!)

Just seen the local 9News (sports) here in Northern NSW stating Quoting - Manchester City as "Footballing Royalty'' visiting the
Gold Coast at the start of their Australian Tour.

Aussies will not have the built in hate for us as they will not be arsenal/liverpool/utd lovies. Our reporters now are just in the main propaganda platforms and do not really do what we expect.
I mean actually report stuff, yesterday i read a footy article by a woman who was fair and objective, didn't have a dig at any club just noted the lack of strikers available.
It was a good read and no nasty barbed comments to be seen, next article was supposed to be general transfer news but instead it was basically an article calling Sterling every name under the sun and then news of how Liverpool will likely replace him with Reus (i know i know, they said it not me).

I simply do not look at the papers as a place for news and info now and that is pretty sad, i only read the articles and whatever they say really i take with a pinch of salt.
Defo no point paying for our papers any more imo.

The latest from the muen is that Sterling will arrive with his reputation in tatters, greedy and unprofessional.
And Aguero is leaving.

Fucking Delph you gutless cock sucking ****! Don't ever let me hear anyone say the fucking media with their relentless bullshit 'City ruin English players' doctrine, aren't directly responsible for this. Fucking fuming

yep all the while city are very accommodating to the Media and we stabbed in the back relentlessly from them

Waiting for the first of many "England wonder kid snubs moneybags city" headlines...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.