Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33764700

'Experts' views on the top 4

Seems the general consensus on why we won't do well is based on the Guardiola rumours unsettling us & Vinny being so out of form that our defence is a mess. Pretty fair assessment on those grounds. However badly balanced by the ridiculous assessments on The Rags, Dion Dublins sole reason for them doing well because it's been too long! FFS been too long since I won the lottery, maybe I'll buy a thousand tickets this weekend

I always said James was a shite overrated goalkeeper. You can all witness how crap he is at punditry, trouble is he's miles better at that than goal keeping.

I never can understand why City fans rated him so highly. **shakes head and walks away**
When he played for us I was convinced he was on the take.

Listening to what David James says about how to spend money is akin to taking seriously information espoused by a Jehovah's Witness about evolution.

Medias reaction if City signed uniteds signings...

Schweinsteigger: Bayern got rid for a reason, to old and injury prone.

Schniderline: Will be benched, wasted career.

Depay: 1 good season in Holland, remember Sameras.

Darmian: unkown, will never be mentioned.

If united signed Citys signings...

Sterling: World class, will fire united to champions league glory.

Delph: Deserved step up for him, England international and solves midfield crisis.

Roberts: Great prospect, next Gareth Bale, they make stars and all that bollocks.

If, as I'm hoping, Kelichi comes out of nowhere and takes the prem by storm this season, I would then expect the same breathless coverage that other newcomers have had. Who could forget the the new Paul Scholes (Cleverley), the new Ryan Giggs (jizzyjazz) and of course, the new Duncan Edwards (Jones)?

That would be nice, but realistically would require Sergio and Bony to be injured for at least a month at the same time. We're obviously only playing 1 striker this season, so for Nacho to get his big opportunity, people would have to get injured.

Lopes is possibly the better candidate. He should be getting lots of sub appearances, and Silva and Nasri both usually spend 4-6 weeks on the sidelines at some point in the season, so he should get opportunities.

You should know it's all pointless though - they'll just be strung up as dirty foreign imports we spent money on, not good honest English lads like James Wilson and Jordon Ibe.

Medias reaction if City signed uniteds signings...

Schweinsteigger: Bayern got rid for a reason, to old and injury prone.

Schniderline: Will be benched, wasted career.

Depay: 1 good season in Holland, remember Sameras.

Darmian: unkown, will never be mentioned.

If united signed Citys signings...

Sterling: World class, will fire united to champions league glory.

Delph: Deserved step up for him, England international and solves midfield crisis.

Roberts: Great prospect, next Gareth Bale, they make stars and all that bollocks.

Without a doubt.

I wonder how many of these ex players now pundits pissed their wages up the wall and now sell their punditry like whores and will say what the media want for the right price?

Its a fact that they were not paid anywhere near current wages so perhaps some of them need little encouragement to join the media circus and find a natural target for the unfairness they perceive that time has dealt them.

City are unfairly blamed for this player cost inflation (via media grossing) so why not add to this circus by targeting the ex players turned pundits at City for causing this inflation ? Absolutely nothing to do with Sky and BT paying massively over the odds of course for TV rights but they both need to ensure they are not the ones the ex players blame so why not employ them ?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/33764700

'Experts' views on the top 4

Seems the general consensus on why we won't do well is based on the Guardiola rumours unsettling us & Vinny being so out of form that our defence is a mess. Pretty fair assessment on those grounds. However badly balanced by the ridiculous assessments on The Rags, Dion Dublins sole reason for them doing well because it's been too long! FFS been too long since I won the lottery, maybe I'll buy a thousand tickets this weekend
Danny Mills has us down to finish 4th which is quite kind for him, I'm surprised he's got us to stay up the bitter ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.