Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that if everybody in China jumped up and down at the same time, the effects on the other side of the world would be cataclysmic.
I wonder what the effect would be if we didn't beat wba on Monday when in sky, BBC and talkshite studios, ejaculate hits the ceiling simultaneously?

Sky transfer centre has our current spend at 72m? Any ideas on how they get that figure?
Only 72m mate?, I thought it was Sterling 100m including wages, Delph 28m including wages, Roberts 50m including wages, or some total bullshit like that.

Seriously though, 44m Sterling, 8m Delph, 2m Roberts = 54m. So fuck knows where they've dreamt that amount up from.

Only 72m mate?, I thought it was Sterling 100m including wages, Delph 28m including wages, Roberts 50m including wages, or some total bullshit like that.

Seriously though, 44m Sterling, 8m Delph, 2m Roberts = 54m. So fuck knows where they've dreamt that amount up from.

Sky Sports were reporting the Roberts transfer as £12m and Sterling as £49m.

So, Sterling £49m
Delph £8m
Roberts £12m
Unal £3m

£72m total. Of course it's a load of shite but they'll keep it up anyway.

Sky Sports were reporting the Roberts transfer as £12m and Sterling as £49m.

So, Sterling £49m
Delph £8m
Roberts £12m
Unal £3m

£72m total. Of course it's a load of shite but they'll keep it up anyway.
But the add ons shouldn't be added on, and the twats know that.

Medias reaction if City signed uniteds signings...

Schweinsteigger: Bayern got rid for a reason, to old and injury prone.

Schniderline: Will be benched, wasted career.

Depay: 1 good season in Holland, remember Sameras.

Darmian: unkown, will never be mentioned.

If united signed Citys signings...

Sterling: World class, will fire united to champions league glory.

Delph: Deserved step up for him, England international and solves midfield crisis.

Roberts: Great prospect, next Gareth Bale, they make stars and all that bollocks.
You have to laugh because this is so blatantly true.

But the add ons shouldn't be added on, and the twats know that.

It's the Roberts one that annoys me, the highest I've seen it anywhere else was £6m+£5m and they quote £12m. I've seen it as low as £2m+£6m so that's well out of order.

Also I'll put a word in for Danny Murphy. Whilst a fully paid up member of the ex-Dipper mafia, he appeared on TS Alan Brazil this week with the best assessment of City I have heard (and he did tip us to win). I didn't disagree with anything he said about us, yet he has absolutely no reason to favour us.

A good pundit amongst a sea of dross.
He didn't favour us but had the guts to say how he felt..

Well done Danny Murphy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.