Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read somewhere that if everybody in China jumped up and down at the same time, the effects on the other side of the world would be cataclysmic.
I wonder what the effect would be if we didn't beat wba on Monday when in sky, BBC and talkshite studios, ejaculate hits the ceiling simultaneously?

I will take a draw!!

Seriously, where has £71million come from? They must be including the bonuses but going by the predictions we won't be paying any bonuses as we'll be struggling for European football & being knocked out at the group stages this year.

Absolute toss-pots.

Is anyone going to hold their breath until one of The Usual Suspects says something complimentary about City promoting 3 EDS graduates to the first team squad?

No idea why United are being tipped so widely.

They've lost Falcao, Di Maria and Van Persie and replaced them with Depay, Schweinsteiger and Schneiderlin.

They have one senior striker in Rooney.

They have a defence consisting of Smalling, Shaw, Darmian and Jones. Hardly a title winning defence is it?

The best player they have wants out to Madrid.

All that considered, I expect them to be 4th again. They only got 4th last year because in December/January they had a string of extremely fortunate results where De Gea did worldy saves, they kept doing goal line clearances and kept getting penalties to win 1-0.
Agreed. The only reason they made the top 4 last season was De Gea and he could be off. Even if he stays his mind will be elsewhere, he even said goodbye to the players. They haven't replaced Van Persie or Falcao. Schweinsteiger is injury prone and Pep has even said he is on the decline. And when you factor in the extra CL games I don't think they will be one of our challengers.

Nothing to do bias (or is it) more to do with a lack of professionalism.

Here in NZ you need to sign up to PremierLeaguePass in order to watch all the PL games.

They have been sending out emails with their season previews, the current one contains City. All throughout the piece it refers to us a Citeh. Now usually this wouldn't annoy me but having gone back through the previous previews no other club is subjected to this treatment, not a mention of Gooners or Chavski etc although once again they refer to us a Citeh when we are referenced in other previews.

I'm lodging a compliant. Any other NZ blues who sign up to this I encourage to do the same or anyone else can if you want the email address.

City's transfer window according to the media

City sign overrated money grabber and Chelsea flop

In reality

City sign European Golden Boy and Bundeliga Player of the Year

City's transfer window according to the media

City sign overrated money grabber and Chelsea flop

In reality

City sign European Golden Boy and Bundeliga Player of the Year

Its about time that we collectively wised up , the London based media hate us with a passion , we destroyed the old cosy top four, but the corpse still flickers and twitches. From talk shite upwards its a never ending stream of bile and venom and we fall for it every time with every click it encourages more crap the latest from debt ridden David James as if we give a toss what he thinks.
Ignore it.......If it looks like a shit headline, written by anti blue shit source.... its shit
Personally stopped listening to talk shite permanently and ignore anything on newsnow unless from an unbiased source like Goal.com or a serious sports journalist . To much ill informed and biased bigoted trash from any anti City half wit who can dress himself without a carer is paraded as reasonable comment. Give me strength.....almost 50 years watching Gods own team and its about time we realised the only opinion on our club that matters are ours, the fans.
The media circus that surrounds us are all clowns, half wits desperate for management approval and incapable of journalistic tradition, their measure of success is the reaction not truth or reasonable comment.
Ferguson so God help me for saying so had the media by the balls I wish we as a club had the courage to insist you dance to our tune or not at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.