Media bias against City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching BT Sport this morning, and was pleased when they had a feature on our academy, focussing mainly on an interview with Angus Gunn and Ashley Smith-Brown.

What followed was a fairly mundane, slightly awkward interview with two nervous young lads, but all pretty innocent stuff.

It then cuts back to the studio, and Stuart Pearce can hardly disguise his disdain saying that the club shouldn't allow players who have never played for the first team to give interviews. Ray Wilkins then scoffed at "17 year old kids wearing gloves" (even though one of them is a goalkeeper).

All seemed a bit resentful and unnecessary to me.

Wilkins and Pearce. I wouldn't worry about their opinion.

theres a lovely piece in the mail about pellers ,now that it looks like we may be getting pep they suddenly think pellers is wonderful(and they are right)

When he arrived he was depicted a useless old twat who'd never won a trophy - he promptly won the title and the league cup and got zero credit from the media. Can't believe Bayern Munich aren't chasing Tony Tracksuit Pulis or Brendan Rogers...!

When he arrived he was depicted a useless old twat who'd never won a trophy - he promptly won the title and the league cup and got zero credit from the media. Can't believe Bayern Munich aren't chasing Tony Tracksuit Pulis or Brendan Rogers...!

Are you Mad?

Have you seen the size of the Munich shop ? Pulis would never get out of the superstore.

Brenda is destined for the Championship with the next Bolton

No offence, but to those of you who say their isn't a pro-United agenda, and there isn't a bias against City, I give you..........

image.png

Don't forget, this isn't Talk Shite, or one of those headline click bait website's on News Now. It's f***ing BBC Sport, based at Mediacity, Salford. A stones throw from Trafford.

So who is the c*** who runs the Sports Media department at the BBC?

They have to play down his potential appointment here early as the reality of such a "signing" means their window of placing us second, third, fourth fiddle is closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.