Media bias - yes that old chestnut

It's impressive that you can post that with no typos with your tongue so far up Tyler's arse.

Sorry you're so upset precious that someone has the temerity to question your boyfriend's ability to be balanced in his job :/
I don't type with my tongue. You seem to be not only a moron, but a moron who seems to be totally consumed with something of no importance, relevance or even interest to the majority of those you think it effects!

Neil McNab said:
It's impressive that you can post that with no typos with your tongue so far up Tyler's arse.

Sorry you're so upset precious that someone has the temerity to question your boyfriend's ability to be balanced in his job :/
I don't type with my tongue. You seem to be not only a moron, but a moron who seems to be totally consumed with something of no importance, relevance or even interest to the majority of those you think it effects!

Wahey, he's back. If it's of no importance then what the actual fuck are you doing in this thread? Defending Tyler is all I see you doing to absolutely no point whatsoever.

Go and have a think about what you've done and shave that tache while you're at it you scruffy **** :p

Others have cottoned on, no need to get so upset at criticism of Tyler. The fact that I've objectively criticised AND praised him in the past may be of some small comfort to you in your currently troubled times.

Wahey, he's back. If it's of no importance then what the actual fuck are you doing in this thread? Defending Tyler is all I see you doing to absolutely no point whatsoever.

Go and have a think about what you've done and shave that tache while you're at it you scruffy **** :p

Others have cottoned on, no need to get so upset at criticism of Tyler. The fact that I've objectively criticised AND praised him in the past may be of some small comfort to you in your currently troubled times.
You really are a dumb shit, you don't seem to remember whose written what.
Do you actually understand English, you seem to read words that aren't there, I've not at any point defended Tyler, just stated that I don't give a shiny shit and would wonder why anyone else would give a shit (that wasn't dumb, bored or anally retentive).
As for troubled times, isn't it you that is troubled by all this, I don't give a shit.
Mr Tyler can drown in a sea of mucus or be awarded an OBE, either way I don't give a shit.

Neil McNab said:

You really are a dumb shit, you don't seem to remember whose written what.
Do you actually understand English, you seem to read words that aren't there, I've not at any point defended Tyler, just stated that I don't give a shiny shit and would wonder why anyone else would give a shit (that wasn't dumb, bored or anally retentive).
As for troubled times, isn't it you that is troubled by all this, I don't give a shit.
Mr Tyler can drown in a sea of mucus or be awarded an OBE, either way I don't give a shit.

lol, go to bed you absolute child, you're an embarassment. You've posted multiple times in here pretty much saying the same thing and when you finally got a reply you spat your dummy out. I think you have a complex or mental condition about something.

Berkovic_blue said:
Rob Hawthorne >>>>>>>>>>>> Martin Tyler

That is all :)

Not by fucking much though. Te co commentary (Alan smith?) was a twat all game willing Liverpool to score and hawthorne pandered to him.

DEMENTED, I watched the game, not at any point did I hear either of them will Liverpool to score, you have serious mental deficiencies!

That bloody accountant presenting the show making out Bobby is the reason for fucking broken Britain.
Ok i don't like it but waving the flag in the heat of the moment in a big game after seeing their players have 5-6 fouls not even get a yellow.

That presenter couldn't even spell passion if you slapped it in his face.
Looking for sensational bullshit, fucking hate that. He is the equivelant of a sun sport reporter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.