Media bias - yes that old chestnut

It's a year since Gray and his live in lover were sacked. I hated Neville has much as the next Blue. Neville has been a breath of fresh air, honest, unbiased and knows the game like the back of his 6 fingered hand!

Lord BLue said:
Neil McNab said:
... I watched the game, not at any point did I hear either of them will Liverpool to score,...
this too

Maybe, but smith was adamant it wasn't a penalty when clearly it was - from any angle

Godfather said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Rob Hawthorne >>>>>>>>>>>> Martin Tyler

That is all :)

Not by fucking much though. Te co commentary (Alan smith?) was a twat all game willing Liverpool to score and hawthorne pandered to him.

I didn't get that impression at all tbh. Alan Smith just generally sounds depressed on every game he does. Thought Hawthorne was great, just stuck to commenting on the match and doesn't feel an incessant need to talk shit like Tyler does.

For the dickheads in the last few days accusing me of not being objective, stick that up your arse :p

5Live had Lawro on with Alan Green. Only listened to the first half but most chances/goals were looked at from a veiwpoint of what Liverpool were doing wrong rather than what City were doing right. Not much credit given for our play I thought.

Lawro did play a very straight bat whilst dealing with Saurezgate. Said that Liverpool were right to accept the ban. Don't think he could have argued a pro Liverpool angle on the BBC on that particular topic.

DT King of all Geordies said:
5Live had Lawro on with Alan Green. Only listened to the first half but most chances/goals were looked at from a veiwpoint of what Liverpool were doing wrong rather than what City were doing right. Not much credit given for our play I thought.

Lawro did play a very straight bat whilst dealing with Saurezgate. Said that Liverpool were right to accept the ban. Don't think he could have argued a pro Liverpool angle on the BBC on that particular topic.
It is strange though. The stream I watched the game on was commentated by ian darke who was willing liverpool on helped by mcmanaman, bbc has alan green( liverpool fan) with lawro( ex pool) , sky has an ex rag and an ex pool player. We can't really expect a City "love-in".

spacecadet said:
It's a year since Gray and his live in lover were sacked. I hated Neville has much as the next Blue. Neville has been a breath of fresh air, honest, unbiased and knows the game like the back of his 6 fingered hand!
rag,

but I agree wholeheartedly fella.

Half-time today all we heard was an excited redknapp reviewing the game from an overtly Liverpool perspective. Subsequently, I got the impression that the producer asked for more Neville involvement and we finally got a more balanced approach to the match. I honestly think that Neville is pretty good at what he does, which makes a change from the apologists for the original Sky big 4. perhaps if City win the league the bias will change.

Como Cat said:
Half-time today all we heard was an excited redknapp reviewing the game from an overtly Liverpool perspective. Subsequently, I got the impression that the producer asked for more Neville involvement and we finally got a more balanced approach to the match. I honestly think that Neville is pretty good at what he does, which makes a change from the apologists for the original Sky big 4. perhaps if City win the league the bias will change.

Neville is pissing me off with his constant reasonableness lol. It's far too out of character when he was such a twat as a player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.