Media bias - yes that old chestnut

Soulboy said:
pauldominic said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Martin Tyler did his usual willing on of the opposition to score which is to be expected these days it seems.

What's more bizarre is the other match coverage out there.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16328586.stm Absolutely no mention of the goal being offside which is a bit strange considering it was the defining moment of the game.

£600m? What a load of absolute shit. As for not dwelling on the offside? Is he fucking serious? What the fuck happened to impartial journalism?

Anyone calling me paranoid can kindly go and boil their head. I don't expect the media to kiss our arse but the active hatred is just pathetic.

I hope we use this as motivation and ram it back down their throats until they fucking choke tbh.

And in case there was any doubt about it being clearly offside:
qqzldx.png

Even by guardian standards that is the most ridiculous article I have ever read.

Has that picture been photoshopped or sumat?

Sunderland scored a lot earlier than that clock shows!

I'm guessing it was a replay of the goal, from just after it was scored.

Not City related but, dickhead Tyler last night after the camera panned to Philippe Albert in the commentary box.
"There's Phillipe Albert who scored a glorious chip in this fixture 95/96." Then said. "After that game Newcastle owner Sir John Hall said 'you've just watched the champions' and we had, Manchester United!" And him and Wilkins had a smug hearty chuckle together and Tyler stroked his own tassle vigorously.

Any opportunity to "big up" united. The twat.

Please tell me it wasn't my blue paranoia when the sky cameras showed Wooney's mard to being subbed they quickly changed camera to a barcodes player rather than follow him into the dug out?

Matty said:
Soulboy said:
pauldominic said:
Even by guardian standards that is the most ridiculous article I have ever read.

Has that picture been photoshopped or sumat?

Sunderland scored a lot earlier than that clock shows!

I'm guessing it was a replay of the goal, from just after it was scored.

Just look at the linesmen. Not in line with play, that mistake cost us 2 valubal points.

mat said:
Please tell me it wasn't my blue paranoia when the sky cameras showed Wooney's mard to being subbed they quickly changed camera to a barcodes player rather than follow him into the dug out?

Not sure about Sky (I didn't watch it live), but on MoTD they followed him all the way back to the dugout and filmed until he'd put his jacket on and sat down on the bench looking teary. And BM usually attacks MoTD for being biased.

mat said:

Pretty sure I saw him and Bacon give each other a 'five' of some sort on Sky.

Dirty Harry said:
mat said:

They touched hands but didn't look at each other at all.All's not well at the swamp.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Dirty Harry said:
mat said:

They touched hands but didn't look at each other at all.All's not well at the swamp.

Yes, couldn't see where Rooney was looking but Bacon pretty much looked ahead didn't he.

StrangewaysHereWeCome said:
Not City related but, dickhead Tyler last night after the camera panned to Philippe Albert in the commentary box.
"There's Phillipe Albert who scored a glorious chip in this fixture 95/96." Then said. "After that game Newcastle owner Sir John Hall said 'you've just watched the champions' and we had, Manchester United!" And him and Wilkins had a smug hearty chuckle together and Tyler stroked his own tassle vigorously.

Any opportunity to "big up" united. The twat.

and the **** seems to be on a mission to say 'Manchester Ushited' a ridiculous amount and as many times as possible during his commentary. he does not do this with other teams

it is truly sick making and don't tell me I'm hearing things

his bias is loud, clear and cringeworthy

Watching Chelsea v. Napoli here in the States and I am truly amazed
at how Tyler's allegiance to the sky4 is so profound. I understand that he is broadcasting to an English speaking audience,but ffs don't insult my intelligence or knowledge of the game by saying things like napoli was lucky to win the game and only were successful due to untimely mental lapses on the part of chelsea defenders. hey martin, open your eyes, the better team won. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.