Media bias - yes that old chestnut

deegee33 said:
Watching Chelsea v. Napoli here in the States and I am truly amazed
at how Tyler's allegiance to the sky4 is so profound. I understand that he is broadcasting to an English speaking audience,but ffs don't insult my intelligence or knowledge of the game by saying things like napoli was lucky to win the game and only were successful due to untimely mental lapses on the part of chelsea defenders. hey martin, open your eyes, the better team won. CTID
totally spot on, Tyler,s arrogance towards the paying customers is a disgrace!

FFS even Talkshite called it right on who were clearly the better team

Tyler will hopefully go down the broadcasting plug with other biased idiots such as in rugby, Bill Beaumont and mickey Skinner.. Jez Guscott got it.. just in time IMHO

I think football has got a HUGE way to travel before hey stop paying ex player mororons to woman over the fortunes of their ex clubs

In the early 90s ex welsh rugby commentators were man enough to admitthat their team had lost it... are you listening, MOTD saddos??

deegee33 said:
at how Tyler's allegiance to the sky4 is so profound. I understand that he is broadcasting to an English speaking audience,but ffs don't insult my intelligence or knowledge of the game by saying things like napoli was lucky to win the game and only were successful due to untimely mental lapses on the part of chelsea defenders. hey martin, open your eyes, the better team won. CTID

Have to agree, Tyler gave Napoli virtually no credit whatsoever. He really is awful

deegee33 said:
he was hoping to go on and on and on to remind the world that Napoli beat Manchester City at San Paolo but Chelsea......Oopssss
he's a first class **** and his bias was so loud

All he kept saying was Napoli were shite at the back, and Chelsea could have scored at will. Napoli could have scored 6 tonight with that Chelsea back 4.

carlosthejackal said:
Here here, its all Tylers fault, FFS. We got what we deserved , fuck all.

We didn't deserve eff all. The lino is in NO position to flag for an offside. He shouldn't take another appointment - he's fucking ball watching and got one taste bud on the cup of tea. We deserved a point out of that game.

And on the business of commentators - unless yer get a City connection, each comment from some of the usual culprits is covered with half a dozen coats of pure glee when summat backfires.

No paranoid - just blatant media bias. We know who they are!

Manchester City - Champions League? Don't make me laugh!

I just hope the club recognises these turds when the passes are given out. Ferguson didn't ban Alan Green from The Swamp for shaggin' his missus!

We need someone in amongst them as cool and classy as Mike Wedderburn who can stop people in their tracks with a well placed fact and inciseful comment or two.

Buzzer is too partisan. I'd be up for it but I'm merely a pisshead on a forum.

Who do you think would be the right person as a pundit for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.