Media bias - yes that old chestnut

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just thinking back to the Sunderland game in which we were truly pathetic i think thats the game i decided that Dzeko is beyond shit

Given the topic of this thread I must congratulate you on getting that comment in here to let us know how positive you feel towards a City player.Thank you for taking the time.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Just thinking back to the Sunderland game in which we were truly pathetic i think thats the game i decided that Dzeko is beyond shit

Given the topic of this thread I must congratulate you on getting that comment in here to let us know how positive you feel towards a City player.Thank you for taking the time.

I never saw this thread or read it at least and it jogged my memory

Oh and fuckkkkkkkkkk you

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Oh and fuckkkkkkkkkk you

hahaha intelligent to the end.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

Oh and fuckkkkkkkkkk you

hahaha intelligent to the end.

Couldn't resist it

strongbowholic said:
We need someone in amongst them as cool and classy as Mike Wedderburn who can stop people in their tracks with a well placed fact and inciseful comment or two.

Buzzer is too partisan. I'd be up for it but I'm merely a pisshead on a forum (Me too).

Who do you think would be the right person as a pundit for us?

King Colin or Paul Lake, both class acts and gentlemen. Keegan has seemed OK on ESPN too.

Just thought I'd mention the ESPN coverage tonight as I thought it was excellent and they gave us credit when it was deserved. Tyler/Sky could learn a thing or two.

Berkovic_blue said:
Just thought I'd mention the ESPN coverage tonight as I thought it was excellent and they gave us credit when it was deserved. Tyler/Sky could learn a thing or two.

I think in previous games they have been terrible to be honest, i thought waddle tried his best tonight to be pro porto, despite us winning by 4 goals.

city diehard said:
Berkovic_blue said:

Burley was a tosser though, kept on venturing down that same alleyway; Mancini backing down.

No surprise there then

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.