Media coverage 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
The MEN website today is like a rag fanzine.
That's why I will be avoiding all the media and deleting podcasts over the next few days, apart from anything involving City. I believe the Guardian are going to do an hatchet job special on us today if anyone's interested.

What’s the hatchet job this time?
On Tuesdays podcast they said they were bringing in someone (forget who) to explain City's shady dealings. They also had a dig at City supporters defending the club when in their opinion the accused doesn't have the right to any defence in their kangaroo court.

On Tuesdays podcast they said they were bringing in someone (forget who) to explain City's shady dealings. They also had a dig at City supporters defending the club when in their opinion the accused doesn't have the right to any defence in their kangaroo court.
Probably in response to PB’s defence
I’ll not bother with them anymore then.

We need to put this in perspective, I'm sure we all remember the media gushing about City's glorious fight back from 2-1 down, with a man sent off, to score two corkers in the dying minutes of the Schalke game.

I know I do.

tumblr_myimygjvey1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Last edited:

The Guardian gets worse every week. Unless you're a disabled refugee lesbian the Guardian will criticise. It's just the other extreme to the tabloid filth peddled by shit like the Sun and Mail. The one thing all of these bullshit media has in common is rag sycophancy.

The Guardian gets worse every week. Unless you're a disabled refugee lesbian the Guardian will criticise. It's just the other extreme to the tabloid filth peddled by shit like the Sun and Mail. The one thing all of these bullshit media has in common is rag sycophancy.
Another fresh example. It's hilarious, as in fact United's starting 11 yesterday cost more than PSG's according to Transfermarkt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.