Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll raise you.
4 Carabao Cups on the run.
2 PL and FA Cup doubles
The English treble in one season.
The English Quadruple in one season.
3 PL Titles on the run.
The proper Treble. Just to be clear, THE PROPER TREBLE.
5 trophies in 1 calendar year.The FA Cup, the PL title, the Champions League trophy, the Super Cup, the World Club Champions trophy
100 PL Points.
Erm…..
Yeah but we've never gone unbeaten through an entire season by shutting up shop and getting 12 draws.

FFP is needed though or some level of control...remember when we were looking up...''No chance of winning when Chelsk and Liverpool b4 'em smashed out trf records and salaries.'' Made football a non-event re trophies. Control is definitely needed as we will end up like a 1970's league where the richest club dominated all the time....
FFP as you think of it is and always will be a fantasy. The red shirt clubs pointed at mismanagement at Leeds and Portsmouth and used that as an excuse to bring in rules to stop us, nothing more nothing less. Real, genuine FFP wouldn’t favour anybody and therefore would have zero support and be almost impossible to impose. Regulators would have a full time job prosecuting infringements.

The Telegraph is seriously anti Manchester City and anything Arab / Muslim. It really is a total disgrace of a newspaper with the football reporting leading the way. Wouldn’t wipe my arse with it. Just the other day City gave an exclusive interview with Ake to the rabid rag that is James Ducker at the Telegraph. Last month they also gave him an exclusive interview with Haaland. Just why, is beyond me. He really does despise us and our owners, but we keep feeding him exclusives. Beats me.

It will change soon ;-)

Reluctantly I've decided to watch the football this evening, rather than the brand new, lycra clad Gladiators.

Just looked at the officials, mark calamity twatenberg taking centre stage.

He'll manage to fuck up this stage managed "sport" in much the same way he's disgraced football.

Teaches me for wanting to admire the nubile hotties rather than watching the oil derby (or is it derv)...... :-(

When I was a kid, anyone using that term would get a well deserved slapping, and the people who coined the word were as clueless as the cretins running football's controlling bodies today. Football is our game and you are welcome to use 'gridiron' to describe the game you play over there.
I’m going to take it you didn’t read the article and you don’t know I’m from Manchester…but, yeah, let’s make up it was a Yank convention so we can feel superior about our non-gridiron football!

I’ll raise you.
4 Carabao Cups on the run.
2 PL and FA Cup doubles
The English treble in one season.
The English Quadruple in one season.
3 PL Titles on the run.
The proper Treble. Just to be clear, THE PROPER TREBLE.
5 trophies in 1 calendar year.The FA Cup, the PL title, the Champions League trophy, the Super Cup, the World Club Champions trophy
100 PL Points.
Erm…..
40 love and balls to you. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.