Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oliver Kay on talking balls tonight comparing our owners buying City to the Nazi regime’s hosting of the 1936 Berlin Olympics in terms of “sports washing”. Genuinely unbelievable. I’m driving home thinking, “no, he can’t really have just done that can he? …”
I'd imagine jewish groups in Britain will object strenously to this numbskull downplaying the holocaust and comparing it to a state that invests in jobs and housing in the UK
Let's hope he gets the colin mafham treatment

I saw a short video featuring Rice. He outlined his ambitions.
which were to win medals. He wants to play in finals.
can’t remember where I saw the video posted.
The mentality box is ticked. Remains to be seen if he ticks the other boxes for us

The team that offers him the best chance of achieving his ambitions will win his signature.

a lot of rambling going on lol

The Aussie league up in arms because we bought and sold their rising star.
I bet Mooy will look back on his career and wonder where it went wrong haha

La Liga going mental and giving advice to a French team I’ve never heard of
Where do you even start with those bitter fruit loops.

And a lot of ‘CFG haven’t broken any rules’

I don’t think the media have realised that we’re not buying to stockpile. We’re buying to sell.
By the tone of the article you'd think we've been kidnapping them.

To be honest, I don't care much for international football and it's growing interference in the game. The ruling bodies want it to take precedence over club football and it's about time all clubs stood up against them. While most players want to represent their country they should recognise just who is responsible for their wealth, and it's not the money grubbing parasites of fifa, uefa or national associations. Some years ago they said they would cut down on the number of international breaks, instead there has been a large increase. It needs to stop.

When we have a feral media that discounted Pep winning the CL twice because he hadn't done it with City and questioned his stature in the game, then it's going to be the same negative attitude towards any player who signs for the club. Personally, I like Rice, but if he does sign for us he can expect to be booed by village idiots around the country.

I’ve never seen mentioned in the press that Pep has now won 3 champions leagues and the GPC just 2

Oliver Kay on talking balls tonight comparing our owners buying City to the Nazi regime’s hosting of the 1936 Berlin Olympics in terms of “sports washing”. Genuinely unbelievable. I’m driving home thinking, “no, he can’t really have just done that can he? …”
disgusting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.