Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine being a “journalist” and not knowing City have one of the smallest squads in the league….
They do know.

However, that doesn't suit their narrative.

It only makes sense to them to continue to peddle the same old tired misinformation.

These hacks are literally hanging on by a thread which is gossamer thin.

These twats have all along backed the wrong horse..

Spent over a decade laughing and belittling us whilst blowing smoke up the red shirt arses..

The rags - fkin basket case..

The dippers - fkin Europa League

The tarquins - cockney bottlers

Spuds - fkin lol

The chavs - busted flush

Well you bunch of twats, the chickens have come home to roost, nestling on our 3 beautiful shiney trophies and the media hacks have been exposed as wankers..

After all this time, who'd have thought that would happen, the deluded knobs..

What a bunch of no moral, sad fcuks they all are..

Get a proper job and grow some bollocks and that includes the woman who thinks fkin Yari Litmanen is the best ever PL player..

Biggest bunch of cunts you'd be hard pressed to improve on..!

.. Cunts..!
"Oh I say old boy well played"

Oliver Kay on talking balls tonight comparing our owners buying City to the Nazi regime’s hosting of the 1936 Berlin Olympics in terms of “sports washing”. Genuinely unbelievable. I’m driving home thinking, “no, he can’t really have just done that can he? …”
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0fskxw3

For anyone who, like me, thought nah, he can’t have mentioned the Berlin Olympics, sportswashing & MCFC’s ‘popular’ owner, in the same breath

11.28 mins in, he does exactly that

The silly **** them makes even more of a fool of himself as he clearly states that sportswashing is in play to open some doors on the diplomatic front

Can someone send the silly twat any pics of our owner or chairman having a chat with King Charlie, or various heads of state?

I’d suggest the rest of his ramblings show him to be a complete xenophobe

I’d love to know what doors he thinks football will open on a diplomatic level vs having a shit load of oil?

Oliver Kay on talking balls tonight comparing our owners buying City to the Nazi regime’s hosting of the 1936 Berlin Olympics in terms of “sports washing”. Genuinely unbelievable. I’m driving home thinking, “no, he can’t really have just done that can he? …”
It's a favourite of the nutters that one. Try and link something you don't like to the Nazis. Been done over in Off Topic as well. Who does Kay write for?

It's a favourite of the nutters that one. Try and link something you don't like to the Nazis. Been done over in Off Topic as well. Who does Kay write for?
Yeah so it was The Times but, surprise surprise, it seems to be The Athletic now.

Yes.Emily who writes in KOTK.

Still fairly new on TB, but absolutely Top Blue, however she is working in a red dominated organisation, so imo has to be careful.

These twats have all along backed the wrong horse..

Spent over a decade laughing and belittling us whilst blowing smoke up the red shirt arses..

The rags - fkin basket case..

The dippers - fkin Europa League

The tarquins - cockney bottlers

Spuds - fkin lol

The chavs - busted flush

Well you bunch of twats, the chickens have come home to roost, nestling on our 3 beautiful shiney trophies and the media hacks have been exposed as wankers..

After all this time, who'd have thought that would happen, the deluded knobs..

What a bunch of no moral, sad fcuks they all are..

Get a proper job and grow some bollocks and that includes the woman who thinks fkin Yari Litmanen is the best ever PL player..

Biggest bunch of cunts you'd be hard pressed to improve on..!

.. Cunts..!
Print it off and post it the pricks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.