Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a weird article
This is the best bit...

'No rules have been broken, but'

but just let me cry as I invent an entire article of hatred against a club that as I just said broke no rules.

though this part pushes it close for the laugh factor

'In essence, City have two £50m players per position.'

I will wait to see if anybody brings up and highlights his article about Watford and their Italian club that they had half a squad of loan players from.

I'll wait...

Last edited:
This is the best bit...

No rules have been broken, but

but just let me cry as I invent an entire article of hatred against a club that as I just said broke no rules.

though this part pushes it close for the laugh factor

'In essence, City have two £50m players per position.'

I will wait to see if anybody brings up and highlights his article about Watford and their Italian club that they had half a squad of loan players from.

I'll wait...
Imagine being a “journalist” and not knowing City have one of the smallest squads in the league….

For sure. I actually didn’t indulge the whole show, but from what I heard neither presenter felt the need to even invite him to question or clarify what he was trying to say, they just let it pass.
In a way that is probably worse.

In a way that is probably worse.
I didn't heat it, however what despicable comments by Kay. Re the presenters, not the usual gobshite Red this week, but another totally uneloquent Red stand in. City girl not Nat, still new and as we know on RManc anyone saying anything in support of City/ challenging an opposing view about City tend to get shown the door.

It really is Talking Balls.

I didn't heat it, however what despicable comments by Kay. Re the presenters, not the usual gobshite Red this week, but another totally uneloquent Red stand in. City girl not Nat, still new and as we know on RManc anyone saying anything in support of City/ challenging an opposing view about City tend to get shown the door.

It really is Talking Balls.
Was it the nice lass off Twitter that is always wearing leather pants, maybe called Emily?

Edit just checked

Emily Brobyn​

Was it the nice lass off Twitter that is always wearing leather pants, maybe called Emily?

Edit just checked

Emily Brobyn​

Emily's been around KOTK and other media for around 15 to 20 years, been a ball girl. Whole family go City , always seen at away games , certainly not new on GMR/BBC MCR, but year she does love leather pants haha.

These twats have all along backed the wrong horse..

Spent over a decade laughing and belittling us whilst blowing smoke up the red shirt arses..

The rags - fkin basket case..

The dippers - fkin Europa League

The tarquins - cockney bottlers

Spuds - fkin lol

The chavs - busted flush

Well you bunch of twats, the chickens have come home to roost, nestling on our 3 beautiful shiney trophies and the media hacks have been exposed as wankers..

After all this time, who'd have thought that would happen, the deluded knobs..

What a bunch of no moral, sad fcuks they all are..

Get a proper job and grow some bollocks and that includes the woman who thinks fkin Yari Litmanen is the best ever PL player..

Biggest bunch of cunts you'd be hard pressed to improve on..!

.. Cunts..!
Love it bill

These twats have all along backed the wrong horse..

Spent over a decade laughing and belittling us whilst blowing smoke up the red shirt arses..

The rags - fkin basket case..

The dippers - fkin Europa League

The tarquins - cockney bottlers

Spuds - fkin lol

The chavs - busted flush

Well you bunch of twats, the chickens have come home to roost, nestling on our 3 beautiful shiney trophies and the media hacks have been exposed as wankers..

After all this time, who'd have thought that would happen, the deluded knobs..

What a bunch of no moral, sad fcuks they all are..

Get a proper job and grow some bollocks and that includes the woman who thinks fkin Yari Litmanen is the best ever PL player..

Biggest bunch of cunts you'd be hard pressed to improve on..!

.. Cunts..!
Well said sir.

Surely these hacks and their paymasters must know the game is up for the likes of the rags, dippers and tarquins.

This click bait culture must have it's own shelf life which is fast approaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.