Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
An Arsenal masterclass according to some, fuck knows what game they were watching?
On Sly, Stephen Warnock waxing lyrical about that "masterclass" for les arse earlier.

I liked how the presenter said that the rags got pelters for playing for and getting a 0-0 at Anfield.

Last edited:
On Sly, Stephen Warnock waxing lyrical about that "masterclass" for les arse earlier.

I liked how the presenter said that the rags got pelters for playing for and getting a 0-0 at Anfield.
Stephen Warnock - shit player turned even shitter, dipper pundit - wonder how he got the gig? Puts glasses on and we must take him seriously school of punditry/journalism.
Cock!

Last edited:
The press have already crowned Liverpool champions, are result yesterday being treated like the end of the world as we ended the Arses run of 9 consecutive wins. Liverpool have to go to the Swamp and we know what happened there a fortnight ago. They have also to go to Goodison and Everton are guaranteed to " fight, fight, fight, with all their might" won't be an easy night for them. Don't think Liverpool like a hostile atmosphere used to universal adoration in the press. All we can do is win our remaining games and remember at this stage in 2012 we were in a far worse position. I feel however if we don't beat Villa on Wednesday its game over with just two cups to concentrate on. Having been at Stoke in 1998 I refuse to feel pessimistic about our current situation.. Not a happy clapper but a realist
I admire your optimism and your realism. But I honestly think Liverpool will destroy United and Everton. However I also think we will retain the CL (and the FA Cup) which would be another brilliant season. Our players have just played too many games in the last 12 months for club and country.

I admire your optimism and your realism. But I honestly think Liverpool will destroy United and Everton. However I also think we will retain the CL (and the FA Cup) which would be another brilliant season. Our players have just played too many games in the last 12 months for club and country.
We don't seem to have had a break since covid, even then we had that crappy end of season tourney.

I'd put good money on us having played more games than ANY team in a top league in the world since the covid break. Add to that every player gets called up & goes to internationals to get flogged to death (notice Saka managed to be fit) & a 'treble hangover', it's no wonder we're not fully at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.