Media Discussion - 2023/24

Looking at the fixtures for all three in the race I see quite a few points dropped. The way Bayern are playing I expect the red bus parkers to beat them, but they are bound to run out of steam and I see them finishing third, the dips will also drop points but have fewer distractions as they can play half a team of squad players in the Thursday night cup. As for us I dont see a long winning run due to our horrendous fixture schedule coupled with a few players looking knackered and or carrying injuries.

the media now have the dilemma of who to blow off the most, Arse v dips.

Looking at the fixtures for all three in the race I see quite a few points dropped. The way Bayern are playing I expect the red bus parkers to beat them, but they are bound to run out of steam and I see them finishing third, the dips will also drop points but have fewer distractions as they can play half a team of squad players in the Thursday night cup. As for us I dont see a long winning run due to our horrendous fixture schedule coupled with a few players looking knackered and or carrying injuries.

the media now have the dilemma of who to blow off the most, Arse v dips.
They'll go balls deep for the dips then ignore the ferals 'celebrating' by setting fire to cars/buildings as usual.

I admire your optimism and your realism. But I honestly think Liverpool will destroy United and Everton. However I also think we will retain the CL (and the FA Cup) which would be another brilliant season. Our players have just played too many games in the last 12 months for club and country.

Brilliant season?

It would be incredible in every way.

It is 40 years since any team from England retained a European Cup.

Our window of opportunity might never be better with Madrid bringing Mbappe in next season and Pep's own future being uncertain.

How is this even close to the truth? What a trio of pictures to pick.

View attachment 112406

Says premier league top scorers and all three are the top goal scorers for their individual teams. Not sure what the problem is here or is this another one of those "DEI" finger pointing situations Americans desperately go looking for?

Says premier league top scorers and all three are the top goal scorers for their individual teams. Not sure what the problem is here or is this another one of those "DEI" finger pointing situations Americans desperately go looking for?

Only one of them is a top goal scorer, they've thrown Rashford in for what reason?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.