Media Discussion - 2023/24

Only one of them? You see immediately I saw your post I knew you were one of those DEI types, drunk on hatred and paranoid about anything or anyone who looks different.

Have you looked up the table on Arsenal top scorer https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/top-scorers

Sometimes I laugh at how you rightwing dummies make a fool out of yourselves. Hatred is driving you crazy and you keep seeing things that aren't there.

Give it a rest before hatred drives you into total insanity.

Are you still banging on about Saka? I think it’s you that needs to give it a fucking rest

Are you still banging on about Saka? I think it’s you that needs to give it a fucking rest
You are insane if you can't see the original post that mentions the top scorers in the league this season and Saka is Arsenal's top scorer this scene so yes he's picture should be right up there. Nothing to do with any rightwing DEI nonsense that some here try to subtly weave into their argument.

You are insane if you can't see the original post that mentions the top scorers in the league this season and Saka is Arsenal's top scorer this scene so yes he's picture should be right up there. Nothing to do with any rightwing DEI nonsense that some here try to subtly weave into their argument.

You like Saka though don’t you? I mean you like him a lot don’t you, please agree then I’ll go to bed happy

You like Saka though don’t you? I mean you like him a lot don’t you, please agree then I’ll go to bed happy
How childish. In whatever twisted rightwing realitu you live in, he should be in the championship but in the real world he plays in the PL and his team is pushing for the title along with us and he is also the top scorer for his team. Make your peace with that you simple minded fool.

If its Pogba, he's a bad influence, if its Saka, he's overrated. Why not just fuck off. Hating on a kid who's conducted himself professionally but for some reason always has to deal with insecure little men like you hating on him wouldn't do nothing for your bruised ego and the entitlement you carry yourself with in life.

How childish. In whatever twisted rightwing realitu you live in, he should be in the championship but in the real world he plays in the PL and his team is pushing for the title along with us and he is also the top scorer for his team. Make your peace with that you simple minded fool.

Haha, nice one, thanks for confirming, it’s past my bedtime now anyway so I’m off, tit

Brilliant season?

It would be incredible in every way.

It is 40 years since any team from England retained a European Cup.

Our window of opportunity might never be better with Madrid bringing Mbappe in next season and Pep's own future being uncertain.
If we beat Real Madrid then we should win the CL again. What an achievement that would be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.