Media Discussion - 2023/24

Saka being Arsenal's top scorer this season was posted up besides Haaland and someone tries to suggest his picture shouldn't be up there and its only up there because of some DEI nonsense. How ridiculous
DEI isn't used in the UK so doubt people know what you mean.

DEI isn't used in the UK so doubt people know what you mean.
The poster I was talking to knows exactly what he was getting at and he owned up to it. Also one look on british tabloids would clearly show you that the people in the UK are very well aware and some even contribute to the argument. Barton and Piers Morgan have used that term on numerous occasions and that word is littered all over the dailymail, trust me they are aware and use it to discredit certain people when it suits them

The poster I was talking to knows exactly what he was getting at and he owned up to it. Also one look on british tabloids would clearly show you that the people in the UK are very well aware and some even contribute to the argument. Barton and Piers Morgan have used that term on numerous occasions and that word is littered all over the dailymail, trust me they are aware and use it to discredit certain people when it suits them
EDI is used here, but it is more recent, DEI has never been used, however EDI more commonly meant Electronic Data Interchange for decades here too.

The dream could soon be a reality if/when DT gets back in
Trump returning isn't necessarily a problem, the problem is the delusional simple minded blockheads who believe that as soon as he returns he would take us back to the good old days, back when all you had to do was just show up with the acceptable shade, interestingly those types are the same paranoid fools who believe everything their "apartheid baby" god Elon tweets and also think of everything as some weird DEI propaganda.

Only one of them? You see immediately I saw your post I knew you were one of those DEI types, drunk on hatred and paranoid about anything or anyone who looks different.

Have you looked up the table on Arsenal top scorer https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/top-scorers

Give it a rest before hatred drives you into total insanity.

The title is premier league top scorer not Arsenal, Saka is in 9th and Rashford doesn't even make the top 10.

WTF has the way someone looks got to do with that you emotionally challenged cripple?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.