Media Discussion - 2023/24

Weird one for sure, I mention Rashford and he coughs up Saka then yadders on about right wingers. Saka in 9th and Rashford doesn't even make the list.
Rashford shouldn't be there. City are in the title race and Haaland is our top scorer, same with Arsenal being in the title race and their top scorer is Saka. The article is clearly talking about the top scorer for each team NOT the top scorer in the league. Your DEI obsession is driving you crazy, go back and binge watch some more Joey Barton videos.

Rashford shouldn't be there. City are in the title race and Haaland is our top scorer, same with Arsenal being in the title race and their top scorer is Saka. The article is clearly talking about the top scorer for each team. Your DEI obsession is driving you crazy go back and binge watch some more Joey Barton videos.

Your comments say more about you than anything else, the photo suggests that those two are close to Haaland it should have been a picture of Watkins and Salah.

Is DEI a reference to some Liberal yank bedwetting cry baby acronym for a dropshort?

Your comments say more about you than anything else, the photo suggests that those two are close to Haaland it should have been a picture of Watkins and Salah.

Is DEI a reference to some Liberal yank bedwetting cry baby acronym for a dropshort?
I wouldn't know about that, I'm not losing any sleep or feeling insecure about some 22 year old footballer going about his life.

I wouldn't know about that, I'm not losing any sleep or feeling insecure about some 22 year old footballer going about his life.

It's a football forum in a thread about media bias.

If you like Saka that much just be quiet about it and knock one out instead of gushing in every post.

It's a football forum in a thread about media bias.

If you like Saka that much just be quiet about it and knock one out instead of gushing in every post.
There are lots of news from top sporting media outlets on the top scorers as well as the PL title run and you didn't take a screenshot from any of those sources, but some how ran off to get some silly screenshot from a website that isn't even regarded as one of the top sporting websites, just so you could have some silly "see, I told you the media is pushing a narrative" moment, right? Give it a rest and act like an adult. That rightwing bile is messing with your sanity

There are lots of news on the top scorers and PL run in and you didn't take a screenshot from them but some how ran off to get some sillg screenshot from a website that isn't even regarded as one of the top sporting websites just so you could have some silly "see, I told you the media is pushing a narrative" moment, right? Give it a rest and act like an adult. That rightwing bile is messing with your sanity

I don't know what you are going on about Tarquin, if you think Saka is in the top 3 goal scorers in the league then get to reckoning instead of writing love letters online.

I don't know what you are going on about Tarquin, if you think Saka is in the top 3 goal scorers in the league then get to reckoning instead of writing love letters online.
You are the one trying to push the narrative that the article mentioned him as one of the top 3 goal scorers and I have told you on numerous occasions that the article (here:
only says PL top goal scorers and Saka's picture was only put up there alongside Haalands because both teams are pushing for the PL title and both players are the top scorers for their respective teams, yes Rashford should be replaced with Salah but you are trying to twist some kind of "Oh, can you see this?they only put his picture next to Haaland because of some other reason" narrative into the picture and you clearly admitted this in your original response to my first post. Find something more productive to do with your life than binge watching hateful rightwing commentary.

You are the one trying to push the narrative that the article mentioned him as one of the top 3 goal scorers and I have told you on numerous occasions that the article (here:
only says PL top goal scorers and Saka's picture was only put up there alongside Haalands because both teams are pushing for the PL title and both players are the top scorers for their respective teams, yes Rashford should be replaced with Salah but you are trying to twist some kind of "Oh, can you see this?they only put his picture next to Haaland because of some other reason" and you clearly admitted this in your original response to my first post. Find something more productive to do with your life than binge watching hateful rightwing commentary.

Find another leg to hump, Rashford is shit and Saka is 9th. If you love Saka embrace it but he isn't in the race to be in the top 3. Saka shouldn't be there you idiot.

Why do you keep spouting right wing this and older people that? Ohh I get it you prefer 22 year olds.

Find another leg to hump, Rashford is shit and Saka is 9th. If you love Saka embrace it but he isn't in the race to be in the top 3. Saka shouldn't be there you idiot.

Why do you keep spouting right wing this and older people that? Ohh I get it you prefer 22 year olds.
Comprehension isn't really your strong point. Article says nothing about top 3 and he is the top scorer for HIS team, a team that happens to be in the title race.
Also, I have no problem with older people, I just dislike entitled, low life, miserable losers whose lives have amounted to nothing so they choose to turn their hatred towards those who have decided to do something with their lives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.