Media Discussion - 2023/24

No problem with older people, I just dislike entitled, low life, miserable losers whose lives have amounted to nothing so they choose to turn their hatred towards those who have decided to do something with their lives.

I can't have a discussion with someone who doesn't understand what top 3 means and has a crush on a 22 year old Arsenal player.

Stick your American liberal acronyms up your backside if there's any room.

No problem with older people, I just dislike entitled, low life, miserable losers whose lives have amounted to nothing so they choose to turn their hatred towards those who have decided to do something with their lives.
Any chance you can bore off and take this to PM's please? - it's not interesting and you sound like you need help

I can't have a discussion with someone who doesn't understand what top 3 means and has a crush on a 22 year old Arsenal player.

Stick your American liberal acronyms up your backside if there's any room.
I can't have a discussion with someone who has deliberately choosen to ignore the fact that top 3 was NEVER mentioned in the article.

Apologies about the loser thing. Didn't mean to hurt your feelings
That's fine honestly, just boring reading two pages of you pretty much talking to yourself. Glad your life is going so well.

That's fine honestly, just boring reading two pages of you pretty much talking to yourself. Glad your life is going so well.
Thanks, hope you're having a good life also. Feeling entitled and trying to manipulate the narrative to fit into some silly political agenda is a coping mechanism for some but at some point you just have to drop the manipulation. An article talks about top scorers for their team and someone tries to present it as the top 3 scorers, surely the publishers on that website aren't that stupid.

Thanks, hope you're having a good life also. Feeling entitled and trying to manipulate the narrative to fit into some silly political agenda is a coping mechanism for some but at some point you just have to drop the manipulation. An article talks about top scorers for their team and someone tries to present it as the top 3 scorers, surely the publishers on that website aren't that stupid.
I don't want to sound overly negative, but I think you are getting a bit worked up over not very much - certainly something that no one else seems to care about. Might be worth a new thread if you think it's that important?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.