Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Henson is currently working from home confined to his bedroom as he’s stuck fast to the jizz coating his crass of 92 duvet set. Epicly desperate stuff with a journalistic standard befitting the comic the MEN has become.
Those photographs are absolute shite.

Where's the one with Tevez sticking his arm up camel gobs arse?
Even a pic of the Rooney shinner would be expected in there.
But, a group of badly dressed footballers on their way somewhere is chosen, and Pep on a bike? Van Persie.... Good grief. Its diabolical.

Those photographs are absolute shite.

Where's the one with Tevez sticking his arm up camel gobs arse?
Even a pic of the Rooney shinner would be expected in there.
But, a group of badly dressed footballers on their way somewhere is chosen, and Pep on a bike? Van Persie.... Good grief. Its diabolical.

106683860.jpg.jpg

Yes read that, total bullshit. Travel the world at the moment and a lot more of our players would be recognised !

Having just been in Italy the snide football shirt sellers didn’t have one PL kit on view apart from one and that was the sky blue No 9 with Haaland on the back.

I saw Phil’s face plastered on aftershave adverts with not a current rag, dipper or Gooner players fizog to be seen.

Tides turning just a lot are still bathing in the easy waters with their backs to it.

Seriously mate priorities, the bigwigs at city have created history in literally every sporting area of the club and have provided best in class in all facets of the club bar maybe the media team if the only thing we can have a pop at them for is that some absolute waste of space journalists say some mean things about us then we are doing okay, id much rather where we are now than years ago when we were everyones favourite second team because we knew our place and didnt rattle any cages.
I meant our media team pal obviously not the owners or Khaldoon. Surely they have a say on what is allowed to be reported on City. Some of the shit is borderline slander

Having just been in Italy the snide football shirt sellers didn’t have one PL kit on view apart from one and that was the sky blue No 9 with Haaland on the back.

I saw Phil’s face plastered on aftershave adverts with not a current rag, dipper or Gooner players fizog to be seen.

Tides turning just a lot are still bathing in the easy waters with their backs to it.

Surely the taxi driver said Nobby Steelez ….

Washed up fucking hasbeens. I hope we embarrass those cunts this weekend!

On one of the many City are cheats stories in the telegraph I reminded a Scouser who continually sticks the boot in of his own clubs shortcomings. I quoted the hacking scandal, the ffp Stanley Park fiddle and their money laundering sponsors, he was having none of it and they were falsehoods. I gave a reply back but unfortunately it was automatically deleted, probably because my final quote was ' never your fault'.
The Telegraph along with the BBC and other media outlets think that cheats, Lance Armstrong etc are fine but make a comment that will upset the thin skinned Scousers and it's deleted.

On one of the many City are cheats stories in the telegraph I reminded a Scouser who continually sticks the boot in of his own clubs shortcomings. I quoted the hacking scandal, the ffp Stanley Park fiddle and their money laundering sponsors, he was having none of it and they were falsehoods. I gave a reply back but unfortunately it was automatically deleted, probably because my final quote was ' never your fault'.
The Telegraph along with the BBC and other media outlets think that cheats, Lance Armstrong etc are fine but make a comment that will upset the thin skinned Scousers and it's deleted.
Yep. The bots are programmed to immediately delete posts with such ‘trigger words’. Happens all the time with the Telegraph and The Times. They are all just totally petrified of the scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.