Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Matthew Syed has written another piece of pure poison about us in today’s Times. (Not posting a link)
If our media team, let him anywhere near the Etihad, never mind inside it, after this, then they get everything they deserve. No other club would remotely tolerate this type of lies, bias and journalistic abuse. This shit has to stop.

Still trying to get my head around that BBC story.

Has this Henson fella really written a story based around brothers that spend their evenings loitering outside Manchester restaurants waiting to take poor quality photos of Love Island ‘stars’.

And then head up a story titled ‘Modern Manchester Rivalry’ with just one shit photo from the last 8 years in it !

And a few boxes ticked with snide City comments. I’d put my mortgage on the photographers being to twisted reds.

I’m sure the east wakes up wanting photos of Hjoiland and not Haaland. I mean this is evidenced by the 2m Insta followers of Hjoilund and the 40m followers of Haaland.

Mind boggling how this has been put on the website. It’s like the last 10 years hasn’t happened.

Clear and obvious smear campaign by the BBC.

I see Matthew Syed has written another piece of pure poison about us in today’s Times. (Not posting a link)
If our media team, let him anywhere near the Etihad, never mind inside it, after this, then they get everything they deserve. No other club would remotely tolerate this type of lies, bias and journalistic abuse. This shit has to stop.
Syed has never been to a football stadium in his life.

This is the bloke that made a cottage industry about Dave Brailsford and his marginal gains, books, tours etc.

Yet was immediately struck dumb once Jiffy bags started appearing.

And again 'a modern Manchester rivalry'??? For a start, most of the pics are of rags, then, all the pics are old, because they want to ignore the actual reality, which is, there is no fucking rivalry as we are far far superior in every way. It's pathetic

Tossers. They should have posted the Welcome To Manchester poster and a picture of the 1.6 scoreline at The Theatre of Screams. Clearly written by a Man United fan.

BBC are attempting to divert the shine from four title wins in a row with some puffery about footballing dynasties. They list five teams - MCFC, the Arse, CFC and the Rags. Which is the fifth one? Yeah, yer've guessed, it's the Rags again! There must be a room at Media City where their apparatchiks are constantly shovelling Rag shit to appear on their website and give them some relevance.

BBC are attempting to divert the shine from four title wins in a row with some puffery about footballing dynasties. They list five teams - MCFC, the Arse, CFC and the Rags. Which is the fifth one? Yeah, yer've guessed, it's the Rags again! There must be a room at Media City where their apparatchiks are constantly shovelling Rag shit to appear on their website and give them some relevance.
So many stupid things - apparently only after getting our 4th premier league in a row did we "cement ourselves as one of the greatest premier league teams in years"

And apparently a dynasty can be just 3 years, 1 where you didn't win the league for Chelsea.

The BBC have lost the plot. The one surprise is that they didn't include Klopps mentality mice.

Also - for once can one of these fucking shills remember that we're the only team to ever do the domestic treble - completely written out of history.

Someone senior (Board level) at the BBC needs to take responsibility and sort some of these fuckers out. It’s frankly ridiculous given their charter and supposed Public Service obligations to indulge the rag fanboys that work there. Its reputation sinks ever deeper into the shit and deservedly so.
That whole article is like something a Twitter fan boy would post. Similar to its political efforts. The whole establishment stinks and needs modernising. A subscription model would allow it to function within its means. Bloated nepo contracts and client journalists need reigning in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.