Media Discussion - 2023/24

Yep. The bots are programmed to immediately delete posts with such ‘trigger words’. Happens all the time with the Telegraph and The Times. They are all just totally petrified of the scousers.
I must get rid of my spell checker, falt=fault.

Reactions: PPT
Slightly odd article in the Guardian.

Nothing much wrong with it, as it's pretty positive, and simply talks about the contribution of the whole squad to the FA Cup run.

The only thing I find odd is that City used less players than United (26 to 22 or 21 to 20 if you take out subs who only played a few minutes). Guess it's just filler, with half a dozen pre-match articles for each team, and he was given City to cover - but it does feed the big squad myth.

Slightly odd article in the Guardian.

Nothing much wrong with it, as it's pretty positive, and simply talks about the contribution of the whole squad to the FA Cup run.

The only thing I find odd is that City used less players than United (26 to 22 or 21 to 20 if you take out subs who only played a few minutes). Guess it's just filler, with half a dozen pre-match articles for each team, and he was given City to cover - but it does feed the big squad myth.

Think Will Unwin's a blue, no?

106683860.jpg.jpg
1000014881.jpg

Yet more bullshit on the BBC website this morning about photographs of City and utd players.
Some geezer called Mike Henson has put his name to it.
The underlying narrative is that City pics don't sell, and the world wakes up to utd pics.
I'm actually in admiration for the multitude of different negative news directions the media Johnny's can create to have a pop at us and massage the rags ego's. It takes journalistic shithousery to new levels.
Every day there is a new one.
This article is just as low as it gets. Absolutely ludicrous. How it has even made a story I don’t know.

Well I do know because the rag hordes want to hear that they are big and we are small so they made an article up !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.