Media Discussion - 2023/24

Anybody seen the BBC article "The best Premier League dynasties, who was the greatest?"

You have to rank Pep's City, 2 Ferguson sides, Mourinho's Chelsea and Wenger's Arsenal.

I obviously put the correct team top, us, but after I submitted united jumped to the top with us second. Anybody else notice this?

Yes!!!!! Exactly the same

treble

when you start considering the charity shield as a major trophy, you are on a slipery slope of desperation.
it has similar value to the joan gamper and shamrock cup, novelty friendly and nowt more
You do realise that you have inadvertently done to them what they want to do to us. This means the rags trophy haul is down by 21, Arse by 17 and the dippers by 16.

Anybody seen the BBC article "The best Premier League dynasties, who was the greatest?"

You have to rank Pep's City, 2 Ferguson sides, Mourinho's Chelsea and Wenger's Arsenal.

I obviously put the correct team top, us, but after I submitted united jumped to the top with us second. Anybody else notice this?
I presume it's showing you the voting so far after you submitted your choice. Not that I'll bother. I did vote on one the other day on which players them lot should get rid of or keep. I sold the entire team but on second thoughts perhaps I should have kept them all?

Last edited:
I presume it's showing you the voting so far after you submitted your choice. Not that'll bother. I did vote on one the other day on which players them lot should get rid of or keep. I sold the entire team but on second thoughts perhaps I should have kept them all?

Yeah possibly, but it's not doing it on purpose. It's like for less than a second and without percentages, just the positions change.

Same here, lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.