Media Discussion - 2023/24

Dan Roan interviews Phil Foden and doesn't mention 115. Wonders will never cease lol. Regardless I dont think City should have given the turd access to Foden.
Brought up the possibility of Pep leaving at the end of next season (had to get a negative in the piece somehow) and Foden gives his naturally downbeat response. I suppose we should give the BBC at least some credit for a generally positive prime time piece on Walter.

treble

when you start considering the charity shield as a major trophy, you are on a slipery slope of desperation.
it has similar value to the joan gamper and shamrock cup, novelty friendly and nowt more
One team has to come out on top after a 38 game season,the other has to win the most famous cup competition in the world.It's big,it's shiny and you have to beat another team to win it,so it's a trophy.

Anybody seen the BBC article "The best Premier League dynasties, who was the greatest?"

You have to rank Pep's City, 2 Ferguson sides, Mourinho's Chelsea and Wenger's Arsenal.

I obviously put the correct team top, us, but after I submitted united jumped to the top with us second. Anybody else notice this?
Same here. I tried a few times, putting teams in different orders and united always finished top. Unfortunately I've now cast multiple votes for united to be top. Like voting for Putin in Russia :(

Dan Roan interviews Phil Foden and doesn't mention 115. Wonders will never cease lol. Regardless I dont think City should have given the turd access to Foden.
Absolutely agree. That particular journalistic turd has been spreading shit and bad mouthing us for years - I wouldnt give him the shit off my shoes.

Absolutely agree. That particular journalistic turd has been spreading shit and bad mouthing us for years - I wouldnt give him the shit off my shoes.
They've now made Phil's comment about Pep leaving as the headline to the interview, I'm guessing we're playing united this weekend.

I think Phil was setup with doing this interview so they could have a negative story about City.

Anybody seen the BBC article "The best Premier League dynasties, who was the greatest?"

You have to rank Pep's City, 2 Ferguson sides, Mourinho's Chelsea and Wenger's Arsenal.

I obviously put the correct team top, us, but after I submitted united jumped to the top with us second. Anybody else notice this?
Couldn't give a fuck who the biased BBC put on top. I know that Pep's City are the greatest dynasty and that's all that matters to me. Couldn't give a fuck to the others. Simple case of mind over matter, I don't mind because they don't matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.