Media Discussion - 2023/24

Absolutely true, but the redshirt/yank owners want us removed from the feeding table to enable them to get a bigger share of the prizes and money.

PL and Masters are the tools they are using in their war .
They only don't want us there under the current format. They were happy to have us in the ESL.

Never got the criticism about amount of people watching Citys trophy lift. Lets face it only City fans will tune in, i for one would never be arsed watching any other team lift a trophy as for the dipper flith well they are just a wierd messed up cult.

Agree I have to this day still not watched the dippers lift the pl* in their empty stadium

Today's pundits pander to the lowest of the audience. So football commentary and punditry is like 'Ow my balls' from that Idiocracy film. Probably worse.

And they lose any credibility when they do.

Keane the pundit I do have time for, he in a majority of cases says it like it is but he has vendettas which is an issue, Ferguson and Haaland to name just two, that is preventing him from becoming a top pundit.

Spot on

In 1967, he married his second wife, Daphne Surfleet, who had worked for the English cricket writer E. W. Swanton. Benaud and Daphne often stayed at their holiday home in Beaulieu-sur-Mer on the French Riviera. On 29 October 2008, Benaud's mother, Irene, died, aged 104.

Never heard any mention of Glossop.
Tommy piss can Docherty did and so did egg woman, Edwina Curry. Wasn't aware of Benaud.

Never understand why companies do this. If I bought Dominos. Tweets like this would make me choose somewhere else.

For the record Papa John's is number 1 for pizza

Besides being a really weird campaign by Dominoes against the club.

Someone at the club should write back "tbf, that cardboard box tastes as good as your pizzas."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.