Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herbert and his like are loving your/our reactions. They will love us to get abusive or, God forbid, worse. Banning them would also fan the flames of their poisonous intent.

It seems that our moment of truth is a long time coming, but we have to believe it is. If any of it is true, and I don't believe it is, we will deal with it ourselves, not some ... well, I'll leave that to you.
Do you work in our PR department?

Hmm funny that the link between Liverpool, helping to fund terrorists groups and Standard Chartered isn't plastered everywhere.
But it is brother. Well not quite but I’m doing it to every dipper I come across on Facebook.
As an analogy it’s a bit like Weedkiller on weeds.

Herbert and his like are loving your/our reactions. They will love us to get abusive or, God forbid, worse. Banning them would also fan the flames of their poisonous intent.
Yes their policy is aimed on two fronts.
To appease the Yankee anal clubs but also used as bait to antagonise us blues.
Result -millions of clicks.
Let us not rise to the bait of so called journalists which will annoy them far more than a response.
Individuals on SM are fair game however.

Last edited:
Thought @projectriver was very good on TalkSport again yesterday, and watching Simon Jordan change tack was interesting.

I've been saying for a while that I get the impression that there's "entertainer" Jordan who does his shock jock thing and "serious" Jordan who seems intelligent and competent, and the difference between them is stark. Stefan brings out the serious Jordan (mostly) and those conversations are 300 billion times more interesting to watch than his so called "visceral reactions".

He's not the stupid idiot that people here make him out to be.

Also watching Stefan cross off potential Everton owners one by one seriously reminded me of this Simpsons bit for Everton fans

the-simpsons-heart-broken.gif

Thought @projectriver was very good on TalkSport again yesterday, and watching Simon Jordan change tack was interesting.

I've been saying for a while that I get the impression that there's "entertainer" Jordan who does his shock jock thing and "serious" Jordan who seems intelligent and competent, and the difference between them is stark. Stefan brings out the serious Jordan (mostly) and those conversations are 300 billion times more interesting to watch than his so called "visceral reactions".

He's not the stupid idiot that people here make him out to be.

Also watching Stefan cross off potential Everton owners one by one seriously reminded me of this Simpsons bit for Everton fans

View attachment 122078
You are giving Simon Jordan way too much credit. At no point does Jordan come across as intelligent, if he did he would engage his brain before opening his mouth, and no one's seen this. That's the sign of someone with at least a mediocre of intelligence.

Its obvious he merely corrects himself and realigns his stance with others when he realises he has said something ott or plain wrong.

Did you point out that Evra is a prick, was a prick aged 10, a prick growing up in France, became a gobshite prick when he signed for the red mardarses and last night was guest prick for the world 11?

What an obnoxious little prick he is and still is.
You're not a fan then? ;-)

Did you point out that Evra is a prick, was a prick aged 10, a prick growing up in France, became a gobshite prick when he signed for the red mardarses and last night was guest prick for the world 11?

What an obnoxious little prick he is and still is.
Adam Ant had it right "Don't you Evra, Don't you Evra, Stop being cunty, showing me you're loathsome"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.