Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading that Herbert had described our owners as ‘interlopers’ I thought I’d check out the definition as I wasn’t completely sure what it meant.

Herbert clearly wasn’t either. ‘Unwanted or considered not to belong’.

I don’t think it’s too much to say our owners are loved by the fans. And as for ‘considered not to belong’, I suggest this says more about what he thinks about ‘brown faces’ rather than what we do.

As though any fans of any football club would protest against owners that have brought such untold success? No fan would ever even consider it.

As a fan of the Red shit however, he believes he has some kind of moral superiority over "little City" that gives him a right to tell us what we should be thinking and doing. We are their slaves, their moral inferiors who they have the right to boss around because of their superior 'istree. Gaslighting, bullying prick. The worst of the worst.

Last edited:
Thought @projectriver was very good on TalkSport again yesterday, and watching Simon Jordan change tack was interesting.

I've been saying for a while that I get the impression that there's "entertainer" Jordan who does his shock jock thing and "serious" Jordan who seems intelligent and competent, and the difference between them is stark. Stefan brings out the serious Jordan (mostly) and those conversations are 300 billion times more interesting to watch than his so called "visceral reactions".

He's not the stupid idiot that people here make him out to be.

Also watching Stefan cross off potential Everton owners one by one seriously reminded me of this Simpsons bit for Everton fans

View attachment 122078
Reminds me of Fergie when we won the league in 2012…

And all the investment that has brought employment to a once deprived area in Manchester. Not forgetting the work the CFG have done with communities associated with our world wide clubs, a Twatbadger describes him to a tee, not that I've anything against Badgers.
How do you feel about twats?

Remember, this is the idiot on Sly Sports News who kept on telling everyone for weeks that United were going to sack ETH. Look how happy he looks now. More bullshit from one of the biggest bullshitters on TV.

Sly Sports News understands…… fuck all, and makes it all up as it goes along.

‘The stature of Erik Ten Haag’…. Arse licking twat

Remember, this is the idiot on Sly Sports News who kept on telling everyone for weeks that United were going to sack ETH. Look how happy he looks now. More bullshit from one of the biggest bullshitters on TV.

Sly Sports News understands…… fuck all, and makes it all up as it goes along.

"They're getting a £20m a year manager for £8m a year..."

I didn't know who Ian Herbert was until I read the content on here. After his claim that Leeds & Newcastle were bigger than us I came to the conclusion that obviously Brendan O' Carroll ( Mrs Brown's boys ) is a considerably better writer than Ian Herbert. His latest musings which ( i assume must be tongue in cheek ) is for City supporters to rise against our interlopers and banish them. Now Herbert must have misunderstood the meaning behind the campaign kick racism out of football and realising it was impossible to kick himself up the arse has reverted to type. Like a lot of sports writers who claim they follow a lesser team Herbert has connections to Liverpool and doesn’t even try disguise his disdain for us but it is promising that City fans are hitting back. The recent postings from the likes of the 1894 group are encouraging, which may be dismissed by the likes of Herbert though it does put a different message into the social media psyche.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.