Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man City's bubble of victimhood has their fans drowning in a sense of injustice. It's time for them to stand up to their interloper owners and declare: 'Enough', writes IAN HERBERT​

Is this the latest go-to City diatribe. It's not just the club they don't like, it's us for not sharing their moral vacuum
Wonder if Herbert would ever use Victimhood against the Dippers?

. . . . . . . . . . . other teams supporters , , , , , , , .
I fancy that the majority of 'other teams supporters' among the ninety-odd teams in the top four divisions have the same view of the Rags, Dippers and The Arse as we have. It's just that the third rate hacks from the RDAHMeedya tend to think they have corralled everyone into their camp. It's the same notion that once delivered 670m people interested in football as Rag fans - a click on an article is taken as meaning full agreement with the sentiments therein contained!

Just the 12 articles on Ten Bob on the Mail's online football page today. And no, I haven't clicked on any of them, just scrolled down the page out of curiosity. They didn't disappoint.

Unbelievable Jeff.
It’s really quite odd that Mail online (a website with global viewership, not limited to the Uk), that is driven by eyeballs and click throughs with the most enticing headlines, hasn’t gone chasing for the clicks of the largest and fastest growing football team followed in the US (their second biggest viewership iirc) after Mexican teams.

You would have thought the content managers would be jumping over themselves to get normal City stories front and centre. It’s as though the higher ups have their collective head up their arse, longing for the past … ah sorry, that’s it! Typical Mail, looking backwards, never forwards.

It’s really quite odd that Mail online (a website with global viewership, not limited to the Uk), that is driven by eyeballs and click throughs with the most enticing headlines, hasn’t gone chasing for the clicks of the largest and fastest growing football team followed in the US (their second biggest viewership iirc) after Mexican teams.

You would have thought the content managers would be jumping over themselves to get normal City stories front and centre. It’s as though the higher ups have their collective head up their arse, longing for the past … ah sorry, that’s it! Typical Mail, looking backwards, never forwards.
Doesn't The Mail always look to the right ?

Doesn't The Mail always look to the right ?
I think you must be confusing them with some fascists. They only used to do stories about fashion in the 30’s ‘hooray for the blackshirts’ was an in-depth look at what the young white men were going to be wearing in the coming decades…

Remember, this is the idiot on Sly Sports News who kept on telling everyone for weeks that United were going to sack ETH. Look how happy he looks now. More bullshit from one of the biggest bullshitters on TV.

Sly Sports News understands…… fuck all, and makes it all up as it goes along.

I remember Kaveh at the news desk waiting for the result of the CAS hearing to come through with his mobile on the desk. He kept looking at it while he waited on confirmation, whilst discussing possible outcomes. The scrolling banner popped up on the TV screen to say City had been cleared and still he was waffling and checking his phone. He finally got the message and was excited to share the outcome, but we had already known for a few minutes. He looked a right Pratt.

I remember Kaveh at the news desk waiting for the result of the CAS hearing to come through with his mobile on the desk. He kept looking at it while he waited on confirmation, whilst discussing possible outcomes. The scrolling banner popped up on the TV screen to say City had been cleared and still he was waffling and checking his phone. He finally got the message and was excited to share the outcome, but we had already known for a few minutes. He looked a right Pratt.
They were all a sight to behold that morning, I was off that day and watched the lot they were all wrong footed and it was great viewing for a Blue. That little prick Warnock was nearly crying and when he came out with the gem “Everyone knows they’ve cheated” they quickly moved him on. I always wondered if City went after him for that comment. They were all trying to spin the non cooperation charge as proof of guilt, one of the best days I’ve had as a Blue watching them all squirm. If we get a definite date for the outcome of the 115 I’m booking that off too to hopefully witness the same shitshow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.