Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do they expect foden to influence playing as a 2nd left back everything is on the manager. Playing foden where he did to accommodate a right back in midfield whos main weapon is ling balls over the top only to play with a cf that comes short and can't run in behind. A total inability to change a game of football has already cost us our chance at 2 major tournaments ( Croatia and Italy games) just crosses his fingers and hopes for the best. Crying out for Watkins 2nd half to get us up and in behind their back line. Instead he takes TAA off for the younger Jordan Henderson drops the backline even deeper and plays foden saka Bellingham as defensive midfielders and kane as a false 9 at best!! Get us out ASAP and get rid of the clown and let the players have their summer break. We ain't winning shit under that clown!!!
Totally agree mate, he's a shit house manager playing shit house boring football, and you can just see it coming , Stones will pick up an injury and miss the first half of the season, TAA in midfield shows how tactically inept and clueless he is. I've no idea why Bellingham is getting all the plaudits, and he was getting all the plaudits in none international football playing for Dortmund and even more so now at Madrid, something quite disturbing that they keep licking his arse for club and country yet don't throw their support behind the best player in the PL with serial trophies under his belt, but we can write the headlines ourself cant we, that he only does it at City because of the obscene amounts of money we have spent, he cant do it without Rodri in the side blah blah fucking blah. I personally couldn't give a shite if any City players play for England ever again, all will be well with the press when fatty Shaw and Mainoo start for England though, the fat pie eater hasn't kicked a ball since February.

It should have been Lord Bellingham and Rice as the 2 in midfield, with Phil central in the three infront.

Totally agree mate, he's a shit house manager playing shit house boring football, and you can just see it coming , Stones will pick up an injury and miss the first half of the season, TAA in midfield shows how tactically inept and clueless he is. I've no idea why Bellingham is getting all the plaudits, and he was getting all the plaudits in none international football playing for Dortmund and even more so now at Madrid, something quite disturbing that they keep licking his arse for club and country yet don't throw their support behind the best player in the PL with serial trophies under his belt, but we can write the headlines ourself cant we, that he only does it at City because of the obscene amounts of money we have spent, he cant do it without Rodri in the side blah blah fucking blah. I personally couldn't give a shite if any City players play for England ever again, all will be well with the press when fatty Shaw and Mainoo start for England though, the fat pie eater hasn't kicked a ball since February.

It should have been Lord Bellingham and Rice as the 2 in midfield, with Phil central in the three infront.
Turned it off after Shearer dribbled "and what a cup final he had" when Mainoo came on.
All scripted marketed shite from commentary as I'm trying to watch a game of football.

For the press and pundits to say he can't do it without rodri and without all the great city players is a bit of a joke itself the way they laud rice and the rest of the England team as something unreal. Its about time they questioned the manager but that doesn't seem to happen???

Turned it off after Shearer dribbled "and what a cup final he had" when Mainoo came on.
All scripted marketed shite from commentary as I'm trying to watch a game of football.
It's not commentary, it's commercially expedient fawning to the gullible.
No sport can have such low brow coverage. Even Tim Henman at the Franch Open was Walter Cronkite compared to the vacuous, cliché ridden shite forced upon us football watchers.

Did anyone see that sickening cringe worthy montage they did for Van Dijk for the Holland game on the bbc? If you ever wondered where their loyalties lie that was another example of it. I wouldn’t mind, he’s not even Holland’s best centre half at the moment 4 x premier league and treble winner Nathan Ake is.

Genuinely didn't realise mainoo had come on!

Usual twats tricks on Phil, tricky to influence a game when no fucker'll pass to him.

Grealish must be heartily sick that Mainoo and tront are in the side, fuck knows why.

Also why the heck were we playing deeper n deeper that 2nd half? We could've ended up on the goal line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.