Media Discussion - 2023/24

The same matches were where my dislike began as well, but for me it was when Bellingham took a dive (Foden never touched him) and whilst on the deck (his favoured position) he began pleading with the ref to book Foden. Phil patted him on the back and put a friendly arm round his shoulder in an attempt to induce some sort of "mates" calmness into the proceedings which Bellingham just shrugged it off and continued to demand a card for his dive whilst never once acknowledging Phil's existence.

The lads a bit of a **** IMO
Sorry but I have to disagree with you.
The lads a LOT of a **** IMO.

I was about to embark on my daily 5 minute spent trolling opposition fans on the Daily Mail football pages and I notice on Google that their football landing page is now described as "Football & Soccer". Two sports for the price of one, but no doubt to which clubs their allegiances lie.

BBC Headline:

Former England star banned from driving over crash​

BBC actual story:

Former Manchester United and England footballer Nicky Butt has been banned from driving over a crash which left a motorcyclist with a broken leg.
"Arsehole City fan gets in the way of fabulous united star Nicky Butt and gets him banned"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.