Media Discussion - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most Blues have no time for sectarian shite and never have had. Rangers were popular for a few years when the rags had friendlies at the swamp with Celtic. I had a Rangers shirt at the time, living in Stretford and hoping to irritate the rags. The Celtic fans were welcoming in Glasgow when we played them in the 3-3 draw. Many of their away following behaved like arseholes in the 1-1 draw a the Etihad. One day justice will be done and Hearts will be the top dogs in Scotland.
No one anyway should have time for sectarian sh*te i just questioned the fella re Rangers and City ''relationship'' just b*llocks we don't need that or have that at City...up the blues..and blues alone ..oh and Enfield Town now!

No one anyway should have time for sectarian sh*te i just questioned the fella re Rangers and City ''relationship'' just b*llocks we don't need that or have that at City...up the blues..and blues alone ..oh and Enfield Town now!
There's only West Ham (amongst British professional Clubs) where we have a lot of mutual appreciation amongst fans, as far as i know.

Probably been brought up before, but I (whilst looking for something else slightly related ) came across this piece on goal.com after the 1st round of CL matches and the effect that has on a teams chances of winning.
View attachment 94332
So, 1st paragraph - factual, accurate and fine

2nd paragraph dearie me, how much salty bitterness oozed out across the keyboard as a cartel club fanboy hammered the keys to include as much bile as possible in one paragraph.

‘Another Ridiculous flight of fancy’ - what? Huh? Have you seen our squad size? Have you seen the injury list to ‘A’ team players? What other flights of fancy?!?

‘Catalan coach’ - ah you’re a Spanish cartel supporter then. Why bring up a managers background…

‘Abu Dhabi backed’ , and there it is, the City bingo card bonus accumulator. None of the other teams in the article were described as ‘US backed’, ‘Italian backed’… but little old City, we are ‘state backed’ lol.

‘Ridiculously easy’ - yes, possibly, but hey that’s what happens when you’ve been top of European clubs for a decade and have racked up those cartel inspired coefficient points, and are CL holders. Compare to City’s groups back when we were at the level of Newcastle now.

‘Their B team’ - and with a final dig at the expansiveness (not) of City’s squad, the cartel keyboard warrior hits the article submit button, knowing he’ll hit their target metrics for chasing the dwindling audience of this piffle output.

Reads like a temper tantrum.

There's only West Ham (amongst British professional Clubs) where we have a lot of mutual appreciation amongst fans, as far as i know.
when they had the chicken run at UP it wasn't such a love in.. i think the applause re relegation famed game set up this soppy thing but back in the 70's 80's going through that estate to the main road , Green Street not so many pat on the backs!

We were not formed by prodestants alone it was a joint community effort, and we had catholics involved from the start and an early hefty jewish following.

this catholic /prodestant stuff was started by the rags in the 70s by many of their fan base in Ireland liking celtic, and as per he rags tried to monetise it.

Gorton, west gorton and ardwick has always had a large irish catholic population and most who went to football watched city, as the club down the road, the sectarian aspect that was flirted with is a 70s myth that has no bearing on us in the main
Well said pal..i think we need to voice this anytime someone tries to sneak in this Rangers /City bollocks...no place for it..the undertone of it is s*t I wouldn't say that City Catholics (which there are thousands of us) try and sneak in some mythical Celtic City 'brotherhood'...that's sh*te no place for it... but i definitely those who try and perpetuate a Rangers / City myth need their heads testing and ST's revoked lol

Well said pal..i think we need to voice this anytime someone tries to sneak in this Rangers /City bollocks...no place for it..the undertone of it is s*t I wouldn't say that City Catholics (which there are thousands of us) try and sneak in some mythical Celtic City 'brotherhood'...that's sh*te no place for it... but i definitely those who try and perpetuate a Rangers / City myth need their heads testing and ST's revoked lol
The Man City Face Value Ticket and Travel Facebook Group has many thousands of members. A quick look at the names of the members confirms that we have a big Catholic following.

The Man City Face Value Ticket and Travel Facebook Group has many thousands of members. A quick look at the names of the members confirms that we have a big Catholic following.
We have but i don't see this agenda..oh we have a linkink to Celtic..kinship thing. We just get on with being blues...you must admit you see more of the Ranger / City 'brotherhood' myth trying to perpetuated, why?...Wht's the agenda or suggestion there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.